going home

The four made their way into the metal room to see Apollo. "He's unconscious at the moment, but he should wake up soon. He did well though, it was only the last spell that did it. Most people pass out 5 minutes in. I'll let you have a moment." And the goblin left. Sirius and Remus headed over to the bed where Apollo lay, Fred and George a little behind. As they approached him, the differences between Apollo and Harry were clear.
Apollo had darkish brown wavy hair and light freckles dusting his cheeks and nose. His nose was significantly smaller, like a little button and his Cupid bow more defined. His pink lips were quite full and a bit chapped. His eyelashes were dark and long, fluttering slightly on his cheeks. He looked to be a little shorter, but it's hard to tell while he was lay down. His sharp jawline and heart-shaped face made him look adorably cute and smoking hot at the same time. His ears have brown fur with little flecks of silver like his eye(s). A fluffy brown tail is sticking out from underneath his back, the end flicking back and forth ones the edge of the bed a little bit.
Sirius sits on one side of the bed, where a chair was sat, and Remus in the chair on the other side. Fred and George stood behind each of them, Fred by Sirius and George by Remus. Sirius took Apollo's hand in his own and rubbed his thumb over his knuckles. "It's like being in the hospital wing all over again." Remus said quietly, making everyone chuckle a bit. "He's- he's so..." Sirius stuttered, struggling to find his words. "He's beautiful." Remus concluded. Everyone nods in agreement. "How did we get so lucky Georgie? We must've done some really good things in a past life." Fred said, half jokingly. "Yeah..." George laughed, sounding a bit distant. Remus turned around to see that George had tears slipping down his cheeks once again. Remus got up out of his seat and wrapped his arms around him. George rested his head on Remus' shoulder and looked at his mate. "He's amazing. Couldn't ask for anything better." He said. "I know. And for the record, I'm glad you two are his mates. You know, You're good guys. Just don't hurt him, or you'll regret it." Sirius says, glaring warningly at the two redheads. "No. We'd never dream of hurting him."
"Hubsakjfcsf-"
"Apollo? You alright?"
"Huh... where- where am I?"
"You're at Gringotts sweetheart. Are you feeling alright?" Remus asks.
"Y- yeah. I'm fine." Apollo sits up on the bed and looks around the room. "Oh I remember now..."
"Hold on..." Sirius reaches out and grabs Apollo's face in his hands, studying it closely. "Your- Apollo, your eyes! They're, they're so beautiful!"
Apollo's eyes were a sort of mixture of Sirius' and Remus'. His right eye was mostly a cool grey colour, with small flecks of brown seeping from the side. His left eye was a gorgeous honey brown colour with bits of green towards the centre (like hazel sort of), with small spots of silver, like the other eye, towards the right side. They were truly beautiful. Apollo blinked, his long eyelashes brushing his cheeks and opened his eyes again to reveal the pretty orbs underneath. Remus gently pulled Apollo's head towards himself and looked into his eyes like Sirius had done. "Gosh... they really are! They're incredible, Apollo." Remus kissed the end of his nose and let go of his face. They shared smiles and talked casually, mostly about how he looked and felt, until the goblin from the front desk, Griphook, came into the room and turfed them out.

~le time skip, back at hogwarts~

The twins had gone back to the burrow  saying that they would see Apollo and Sirius and Remus later when the whole family came. Sirius, Remus and Apollo were packing up any stuff they had to take back to Grimmauld place, like spare bandages and potions that he had to take to fully recover.
"Right! That's everything, are you ready to go?" Sirius says. Apollo looks up and smiles. "Yep. All set." They walk to the middle of the room and Remus holds out his arm for Apollo to side-along apparate. He holds on and they're whisked away.
They land on the ground in a bit of a heap. Apollo stumbles and trips over his feet and ends up on the floor at Sirius' feet. "Make you a bit dizzy? Come on, up you get." Sirius laughs, pulling Apollo onto his feet. Remus and Sirius walk up to the square and pull out their wands. Suddenly, the buildings jump apart to reveal a grand house materializing between them. They step up to the door and wait for Apollo, who wasn't there? "Apollo, aren't you coming?" They say, turning around. Apollo is standing, looking apprehensive, staring up at the big house. Sirius and Remus share looks and step towards Apollo. "What is it cub?" Sirius asks him. "I- I just- I know it's stupid, I've been in there before, but, I don't know... it feels... different now." He said, tearing his eyes away from Grimmauld place to look at his father's standing in front of him. Remus took Apollo's hands in his own and bend down slightly to see his face properly. (Yep he definitely is shorter now.) "Apollo, there's nothing to be worried about. We're here, it's alright. I understand it's hard, you've known yourself as a different person your whole life, and now you've found out who you really are, it's difficult, I know. But you're not alone, we are going to be with you every step of the way." Remus reached out his hand and wiped away a few stray tears from Apollo's cheeks and kissed his forehead. "You're going to be alright, you'll see. We are going to be just fine now we're together." Sirius says, smiling lovingly at his husband and son. Apollo sniffed and nodded.
Making their way up to the door of Grimmauld place, hand in hand, the small family are just beginning their journey...

Awwwwwee
I think that end bit is so cute!! Also, do you like the name Apollo? I don't know why but I've always liked that name and I thought it was perfect for this story, idk why :))
Okay so with the appearance thing, I know I said in the other chapter that his ears and tail were black and white but they changed due to the glamour being taken off. His hair before wad black and now it's a sort of chocolate brown. Yes I know I haven't said much about his ears and wings ad of yet but they'll be mentioned more in the next ones sorry :)
Hope you liked this chapter, have a good day <3
Au revoir ^^