Chapter 1

A/n

There will be a lot of skipping time zones in this chapter for those people who might read this. I'm probably writing this for absolutely nothing. Sorry if you are reading this though for the major skips! 

A/n out

I hear loud banging on the door of my garage in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I roll out from under the car that I'm working on and walk to the garage door opener. I push the open button and look out into the rainy day to see who interrupted me.

"I wouldn't expect a genius like you to work in a garage let alone own one," a very familiar voice states.

I groan audiblely and ask," What do you want Uncle William?"

He smirks and says," I'm on duty if you didn't get by the outfit."

"Oh I did. I just hoped that I was wrong. You never come here unless your 'superiors' want me to do something," I state as I start walking back to my project.

"You're right, they-" Uncle William starts but I cut him off.

I say," Agent Fowler, listen whatever they want me to do I might do it. They just need to speak to me about it themselves."

"You know they won't so I'm here to tell you what they want. You are to go to Jasper, Nevada and go to the high school to watch the children and for everyone to know for sure you completed high school," William says.

I roll my eyes and say," Nope."

"I already told them yes," he says as I lay on my rolling board.

I gasp in surprise and I angrily say," How dare you! I'm an adult and I should make up my own mind! I graduated college at the age of ten! I was and still and a genius so leave me be Uncle! I'm not a toy for you to bend to your own will! I'm human!" 

"I know and I want you to have the full high school experience!" He looks hurt that I yelled at him.

I sigh in agitation and stand up. I rub a hand down my face and groan.

"Fine, but only because mom and dad would want me to listen to you," I say with my eyes closed.

I hear rushing foot steps and I'm pulled into one of  his really rare hugs, by my dark skinned uncle.

2 months later*

I sigh as I pull my now red and orange, flame like hair into a ponytail. I have to go to the high school for my second senior year in two days and I need new outfits. I drive my motorcycle that is all black to the mall.

After I park and gather all the money I may need I dismount my bike and go into the mall. So to make everyone here think I'm like them in mind capacity and to make them think that I got expelled I need grunge and emo looks.

I go to many stores and spend five hours at the mall. I change into heavily ripped light wash jeans, a baggy black shirt, combat boots, a blood red beenie, with silver chains hanging around my pants. For my makeup I have a black and dark brown smokey eye with a sharp wing and blood red lipstick. I love the way my new outfit looks on my light skin tone.

I have to many bags to fit on my motorcycle and I groan in frustration. 

I'm about to give up and I hear a male cough from behind me. My fight or flight instincts rush on and I'm heavily onto fight so I turn to punch the male behind me but feel nothing but air so I look down. I gasp at the cowering kid in front of me.

I start saying," I'm sorry," over and over again to the kid with rectangular glasses and spiky black hair.

"It-it is o-o-okay," he stutters.

Once he says that my momma bear comes out, I cock my hip and place my hand on the hip I cocked out asking," Didn't your mother tell you not to sneak up on someone?"

"Um, yeah," he says looking ashamed.

"Look, kid, I'm sorry. You scared me," I tell him with soft eyes.

"I understand it's just my friend pointed you out to be having trouble and we wanted to help you," he explains and I feel even worse.

I sigh and run my hand over my face but not disturbing my makeup, saying," Yeah, I'm having trouble, and where is this friend?"

Just as I ask that a teen, at least sixteen, comes over and places a hand on the kid's shoulders.

He has blond hair with some black strips in it. His eyes are the most disturbing vibrant blue I've ever seen, plus it seems to be glowing. He is wearing a bright yellow tee-shirt with a black leather jacket over it. He has black jeans with rips at the knees and black and yellow striped sneakers. 

"This is Ben, but my friends and I call him 'Bee and you can too. Oh I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Rafael but you can call me Raf." The kid says.

I nod and say," I'm Alex. I moved here about a month ago and I'm starting at the highschool in two days."

"Oh! I'm going to be a senior! What about you?" He asks excitedly.

I chuckle and reply," I'm going to be a senior as well."

The du- sorry Bee starts making motions with his hands like sign language.

"Oh, Bee wants me to tell you that you can put your bags in the trunk of his car while he chains up your motorcycle to the back of the car," Raf says as he grasps one of my many bags and opens the back of Bee's car.

I grab three bags in my right hand and another four in my other. I walk over to the black and yellow muscle car and put the in the trunk where Raf put one of my bags.

I sigh and say," Thank you, you both are lifesavers."

Bee signs something and Raf says," Your welcome!"

I smile knowing I must've made two friends and one will be in school with me. This might actually be a good year