All Alone

July 18,2003

>Amy's POV<
ṃє: Má are we almost there??

ṃȏṃ: Casi Amy solo un poco más y prontó veras a Clementine! (Almost Amy just a little bit more and soon you'll see Clementine!)

Even though we mostly speak Spanish at home I've been trying to teach my step-mom to learn how to listen to English and it seems to be going very well! Hopefully I can teach her to speak English soon, she was one of my moms good friend, she isn't my mom by blood but by choice but I still call her mom!

Time Skip: At Clem's house after dinner

Me and Clem run up to her room to talk and play while our parents catch up and drink coffee downstairs, I keep teasing her about finding her lover and she gets all disgusted by the idea of kissing and stuff, I don't blame her.

ṃє: How has school been smarty? *smiles*

ċʟєṃ: Its very good! I made a few friends and they are all smart and kind, but why do I feel left out sometimes..? *frowns*

ṃє: Well Clem that's how school is sometimes, kids are fit into categories and some categories may seem better than the others but all that matters is that you're being yourself, don't feel bad that you don't have a big group of friends, from my experience the popular kids group always has some fake people in them. *chuckles and thinks: Idiots*

ċʟєṃ: What are fake people? *tilts head in confusion*

ṃє: Well fake people is just another term for people who are not genuine, and they hurt people by acting that way or themselves. And sometimes talk bad behind people's back.

ċʟєṃ: I hope I don't be like them or have someone like them Amy..

ṃє: You won't Clem I can promise you that, you're a bright little girl in this world, don't worry you will be fine! :D

ċʟєṃ: Okay.. can we watch a movie? OwO

ṃє: Of course! But we will have to be in bed by 9, our parents want to celebrate tomorrow.

ċʟєṃ: Okay, let me pick out a movie!!

ṃє: Okay but I have to check if it's appropriate for you to watch.

ċʟєṃ: Appropriate, why?

ṃє: Well... um... there's some movies that kids can and can't watch...

ċʟєṃ: I thought all movies are for family to watch though... *frowns*

ṃє: N-No Clem it's not that it's just some Adults prefer boring movies and I don't want you to pick boring movies adults do, kids movies are more funny, that's all... (THINKS//Noice save dumb head *facepalms*)

ċʟєṃ: Ohhhh, I get it! *smiles brightly* Now help me pick a movie we are wasting time!!

   Clem picked and wanted to watch 'Finding Nemo' and I feel dumb that I barely understand since I was taught Spanish growing up so now English is a bit difficult but manageable if that makes any sense, I remember always watching that in school after a big test and after all that driving my buttocks hurt and I'm getting a bit sleepy so I drift off to sleep. 😴