The Living Are As Dangerous As The Dead

>Lee's POV<
   I was basically sharing my life story with the brothers as Amy hanged back and watched our surroundings, after our conversation and her leaving Clementine she's been distant she's probably still worried. Amy isn't the type to let out her feelings until it means 'life or death' so I decided not to force her.

ѧṅԀʏ: So, how many of you guys are there?

ṃє: 11 including the kids, right?

ċѧяʟєʏ: Yeah you're right, there's a lot of us to keep each other safe.

Ԁѧṅṅʏ: That little girl, what's her name?

ṃє: Amy..why are you asking?

Ԁѧṅṅʏ: Well you don't see kids with a rifle these days, who taught her?

ṃє: Lilly did, I personally don't like it but she had her reasons for wanting to learn.

ѧṅԀʏ: So this Lilly? Is she running this group of yours?

ṃє: Well its a democracy, everyone is fighting for power but in the end we always find common ground we are a strong group, nothing can faze us.

ѧṅԀʏ: Well that sounds pleasant! Hopefully you guys can give us a helping hand.

ɞєṅ: My school used to arrange trips to a goat farm!

Ԁѧṅṅʏ: That's perfect. Anything helps!

ѧṃʏ: When I visit my grandparents in Mexico I helped out at their barn.. seems like a lifetime ago...

Ԁѧṅṅʏ: So the legend killer speaks.

ṃє: Excuse me?

Ԁѧṅṅʏ: Wait you don't know? I heard about your case too Lee, seems like you and Amy aren't that different.

ċѧяʟєʏ: Wait what are you hiding?!

ѧṃʏ: *sighs in frustration and looks to the side* I was bullied every day at school for wanting to hang out with boys and etc. for writing with my left hand and other weird reasons, one day this boy went over the line, so I attacked him and beat his face up to the point even surgery couldn't save him. *crosses arms and looks down ashamed* I was then sent to court, had my trial, and hand one last chance to prove myself worthy of change, and that's when I met a good friend who pulled me out of that darkness, I've been a smart kid ever since, but the story still lingers in people's head... I hate it..

ṃє: Jesus.... *places hands on my forehead and looks at the ground*

ċѧяʟєʏ: Amy... why didn't you tell us....?

ѧṃʏ: I was afraid you will take Clem away from me.. and say that I will kill her too if she does something I disagree with....

Ԁѧṅṅʏ: They say 'The living is more dangerous than the dead'..

ѧṅԀʏ: D-Danny c'mon its just a kid....

Ԁѧṅṅʏ: A KID—

Everyone heard other 2 men yelling and everyone takes cover, Amy aims her rifle at the noise and crawls closer, I try to holler until Carley shook her head.

ċѧяʟєʏ: *whispers* Amy is a smart girl let her do her thing... she is probably still hurting after everything that just happened, talk to her later okay.....?

ṃє: *shakes head and looks down while whispering loud enough for Carley to hear* That's what I plan to do, but thanks Carley I know you have my back. *smiles and blushes*

ċѧяʟєʏ: Of course Lee.. *blushes pink*