Starved to Death

3 Months Later
October 24,2003
In the Afternoon

>Amy's POV<
I woke up in my apartment bed and groaned as the sunlight hit my half closed eyelids, I got up and brushed my hair for the day and walk out to see Clementine playing soccer by herself, I don't see Lee, Kenny, or Mark in sight so they must be out hunting, I wonder if I can go hunting one day. I run downstairs as Lily smiles down at me as she sees me play soccer with Clementine for a bit. Duck was probably still drawing or something and I focused on my match with Clementine, we play everyday and she seems to be getting better, I have to step my game up. I hear Lilly whistle as she aimed her rifle at the bushes while everyone else took cover, I notice I left my gun in Clem's and my room and facepalm mentally. I see Lee shout that someone was wounded, everyone came back but this kid was with them, I told Clem to play with Duck while I handle the situation as I walk up I hear Lee and Kenny argue against Lilly as I stood next to the new kid.

ṃє: What's your name?

ṭєєṅѧɢє ɞȏʏ: B-Ben....

ṃє: Well hello Ben, I'm Amy. If you want to spare your ears you're better off walking away towards the kids, I'll stand here to calm down this chaos. *crosses my arms and shakes my head in disappointment*

ɞєṅ: Y-You're a kid, they won't listen to you!

ҡѧṭjѧѧ: Amy has quite the smart mouth, take this from a grown woman. Amy is good girl, she helps Lee keep the group together.

ɞєṅ: S-Sorry ma'am... I'll walk away.. slowly.. *walks towards the kids and sighs*

ṃѧяҡ: C'mon Lilly! These are people trying to survive, we need to stick together!

ʟıʟʟʏ: The only reason you're here is because you had food for all of us, and it's almost running out! I bet you guys didn't even bring back some groceries! *furrows eyebrows and crosses arms*

ṃѧяҡ: Fine you guys handle it, I'm out. *walks towards the fence and starts working*

ṃє: Look I know we're all confused and angry, but Lilly you don't control every single thing we do, I understand why they were brought back we still have some part human inside us, why would we abandon someone that's worth surviving? What's the point of going on when knowing we are all going to die, we might as well help others stay alive if we want to see out of this mess!

ʟıʟʟʏ: You little..— *growls*

ṃє: Hmph..

ҡєṅṅʏ: Amy is right, you may be the leader and decide how things go, but we have brains too unlike those dead assholes! We can make our own goddamn decisions!

ҡѧṭjѧѧ: Watch the swears, Clementine might hear you!

ҡєṅṅʏ: Shit.. sorry Kat.

ċѧяʟєʏ: Oh god it's always a fight between you two, I'm done trying to calm this fire, I'm out! *walks and sits in the chair watching over Clem and Duck*

ʟıʟʟʏ: Hey, I didn't ask to lead this group, everyone was fine, but when food started to run out you guys think I'm a goddamn Nazi!