We ALL Have A Dark Side

October 24,2003
Night Time

>Lee's POV<
As I slowly open my eyes I see everyone panic, except for Amy who looks deep in thought while holding a scared and crying Clementine in her arms, I then close my eyes again as the tiredness took over, a few seconds later I open my eyes again to Lilly throwing up, to Kenny searching for a way out as Larry wishes he was the Hulk so that he can break down the door. I sit up against the wall as I start to regain my consciousness.

ċʟєṃ: Lee... they made us eat a person... why would people—

ṃє: They are bad people sweetie... we have to get out of here and stop them..

ѧṃʏ: Are you saying kill them? If so it may be cruel, but we can't let any other innocent survivors get taken by them. They need to be gone...

ċʟєṃ: A-Amy... no... there has to be another way....

ѧṃʏ: *frowns and looks down at Clem* Clem darling... we simply can't let people who want to hurt us walk around this place.. they will hurt more and kill more innocent lives, we need to kill one to save many.. its apart of survival now..

ċʟєṃ: I don't like this... I don't want people getting hurt....

ṃє: I understand sweetie..

ҡєṅṅʏ: Lee! Thank god you're okay! We need to find a way out of this mess, they have Katjaa, and Duck!!

ѧṃʏ: By the looks of it there's no way out.. dang it....!

ṃє: Actually, there's that air conditioner there, maybe it leads to something??

ѧṃʏ: Nice thinking Lee, and hey.. thanks for protecting me, even though it didn't help much.. I can tell that you cared... thanks..

ṃє: Of course we're a team..—

ѧṃʏ: D-Don't get too comfortable. *looks away*

ṃє: That's alright. *gives a sad smile*

I see Amy let go of Clem as she helps Kenny search the room, Clem sits next to me as she starts to talk about her temper headed 'sister'.

ċʟєṃ: Amy grows on you, she has a sad past.

ṃє: Mmhmm, I can see that, that kid is going through a lot..

ċʟєṃ: She never had a dad....

ṃє: What...?

ċʟєṃ: Every time I ask Amy about her dad, she gets angry, she says he's lazy, ungrateful, and extremely mean.. that's why it's only her and her mom that always visit us.. Amy's mom had to play both roles, and Amy loves her mom to death... so I can't imagine what she must have felt when she had to kill our parents the first day it started... *frowns*

ṃє: C-Clem... I'm sorry...

ċʟєṃ: I'm okay.. Amy is the best sister I could ever wish for, and I know you are a good dad.. Amy looks up to you for advice you know.. everything you say she remembers, she's smart. *smiles faintly and giggles*

After getting repeated the same stuff over and over again I get up to search for clues and what happened after I got knocked out. While hearing Larry scream his lungs out, eventually they decided to pause as he passed out on the floor due to a heart attack.. Amy runs up to him and checks his pulse and a face of horror appears on her face before Lilly pushes her off and checks herself and starts giving CPR.