People Keep Dying!

July 22,2003

>Clem's POV<
   Earlier that day, we come across these 2 men who are supposedly named Shawn Green and Chet, after helping them get their car out of the neighborhood they drove us to their barn and we arrived from what Amy kept track of was about midnight, met this older man, Hershel Green. He asked me and Amy if we knew Lee and we both said yes. He helped Lee get patched up and we went into the barn and laid down.

ṃє: What's that smell?

ѧṃʏ: Manure.

ʟєє: Shit.

ѧṃʏ&ṃє: That's a swear!

ʟєє: Sorry, I forget you guys are still kids..

ѧṃʏ: *angry tone* No disrespect sir but you need to watch your mouth.

ʟєє: *whines and frowns* I know and I said I'm sorry...

ѧṃʏ: You better be, hmph.

ṃє: It's okay Amy calm down, I already know it's manure..

ѧṃʏ: *smiles* Good, now lets get some sleep, we need to get up bright an early.

ṃє: Okay.. good night.. zzzzzz.

ʟєє: Hah, you're a natural at taking care of her, thanks.

ѧṃʏ: You know you can become a great dad too, I know a man capable when I see one, good night Lee, zzzzzzzz...

>Lee's POV<
The girls are already asleep, the youngest one seems to follow the older one, I have to take care of them now, they are still kids but smart ones, maybe it won't be as hard. Maybe I should get some sleep too...zzzz— AHHH
OH FUCK NIGHTMARE! Phew... not real... not real... okay... time to sleep...zzzzzz

I wake up to a man standing above me, red hat with white a beige shirt and navy pants telling me to get up, I look next to me and Amy is gone and Clementine is getting up with me, I get up with a panic and that's when the man catches my attention.

???: Hey man what's wrong?

ṃє: Um.. there's a girl that's taller than the girl beside me, curly hair, and has a strong body, a bit tanned with an accent.. where is she...?!

???: Ohhh you mean Amy? We already met her, you raised her well, she has good manners, she's helping the boys build that fence around the barn, the kids are a real light in the dark aren't they?

ṃє: I'm not her dad, I'm Lee by the way and this is Clementine, Amy's cousin.

ċʟєṃ: Good Morning sir.. *hides behind lee*

???: I see good manners run in the family. *smiles* Hello you two, I'm Kenny, my wife is named Katjaa and my boy is named Duck!

ṃє: Dodging or Quacking? *smirks playfully*

ҡєṅṅʏ: Quacking.