Into The Unknown

>Clem's POV<
   I talk to Christa about basically anything that comes to mind, it's great to meet nice people. I hear light snoring as I look over and see Amy asleep while laying her head on my shoulder, after seeing her float with nothing keeping her up does make you go a bit insane. I look up and saw Lee going towards the station and I wake up Amy and I excuse ourselves from Christa and run up to Lee holding Amy's hand.

ṃє: Can we come to Lee?

ʟєє: Whats wrong sweet pea? Don't like the new girl.

ṃє: It's not that, we're a team you know and we should stick together!

ʟєє: You're right, well let's go to that station over there to see what we can find to cut that tanker.

   Me and Amy nod at his plan and we start to walk over to the station. Me and Amy make it to the door before Lee did and we started to shake the knob and realized it won't open, Lee came up behind us and gave us a tiny lecture before we continue looking for a way in. Lee noticed a window on top and he boosts me up to see inside, I notice a small lever and pulled it and then got the door open!

   We all enter as Amy keeps the door open and keeps watch for anybody. Me and Lee look around for a while and we see a blowtorch in a cage, it's locked shut though. Amy points out a gap on top of the cage that leads inside and I gather all my courage to get ready to jump in. Amy leaves the door open with a box and walks up to me to give me a high five, her smile shines even in the most fearful moments, hopefully that smile never leaves. I look in between them and saw a walker, I felt my blood run cold and my heart starting to race as I warned them to look behind them. Lee and Amy take out the 3 walkers and once we thought we were finally safe, turns out I'm the one in danger as a walkers comes out from the corner of inside the cage and starts walking towards me. Lee orders me to give him the keys and as he opens the door I run into Amy's arms as she takes out Lee's gun and shoots the walker square in the face, I look up to see her and Lee smile at each other then down at me as Amy pats my head. But someone decide to lay us a visit.

ċһяıṡṭѧ: *walks up to the station door and opens it* What happened? I thought I heard a gunshot!

ʟєє: We're fine thanks!

ċһяıṡṭѧ: *looks at the dead walkers* Jesus what happened?!

ʟєє: Walkers came out of nowhere, but don't worry we handled them better than expected.

ċһяıṡṭѧ: *raises one eyebrow* You, an 11-year old, and a 9-year old. Versus 3 of them huh?

ʟєє: *furrows eyebrows and crosses my arms* Look what do you want me to say..?

ċһяıṡṭѧ: *shakes head and stands at the door* I hope you know what you're doing with them.

ʟєє: We're still alive aren't we?

   Christa nods before she leaves the station, Lee looks a bit mad but leaves his thoughts as he grabs the blowtorch.

ʟєє: Got it. We should be able to cut that tanker now.

ṃє: Great, can we get out of here now..?

ʟєє: *raised an eyebrow* What did we learn?

ṃє: *pouts* That I'm not ready for a gun..

ѧṃʏ: Shush Clem.. that isn't true. We learned not to be afraid, they should've got us but we clapped back!