What Now Clem?

⚠️WARNING SUICIDE, READER HAS BEEN WARNED⚠️

>Amy's POV<
I put Clem back down on her feet, this woman Carley took me and Clem to the side and introduced everyone, Larry the old douche, Lily his evil minion daughter, Glen the go with the flow guy, Doug the too nice guy, and Carley the greatest with guns. We hear the rest arguing in which we can't risk each other and we can't let others die when we have a chance surviving this. I shrug my shoulders and check up on Duck while Clem said she needed to go pee, I let her go, I then see Larry walk up to us and keep yelling saying he was bitten, me and Lee didn't hesitate and stood up for Kenny and his family.

I felt Katjaa rubbing my back trying to calm me down, I hear Lee go off on Larry and then hear Clementine yell, me and Lee turn to where we head the yelling and saw a walker walk out, I saw Lee run and trip and I speed up and grabbed a random box and put the walkers head in the box and pushed them down on the floor, the zombie then took control and I used all my strength to push them off, but with his head in the box I don't need to worry about a bite on my face, Lee took the zombie off of me as he threatens it and when Carley got a clear view she shot it nice and clean through the head. After a while we spread our thanks and we hear walkers bang on the gate, then they are talking about the military helping out. Larry starts talking shit again and had a heart attack, after that we had to figure out a plan to get out of here, I got a headache and saw a candy bar on the floor while looking around twisting my head, I grab it and give it to Clem and then sit next to her writing in my book what I learned. I saw Lee pick up the rest of the candy bars.

ʟєє: Hey you two, you hungry?

ċʟєṃ: Amy already gave me one, thanks *smiles gratefully*

ʟєє: It's nice that Amy is acting like a big sister. *smiles*

ṃє: *smiles and continues writing*

ċʟєṃ: Amy is my sister! Hmph... *crosses my arms and looks to the side towards Amy*

ṃє: *blushes red and laughs quietly and pats Clem's head and continues writing* I know Clem I know. :3

ʟєє: I know you guys are relaxing but, Glen went to go get gas while we were arguing, and now he isn't back and I'm not sure what to do, what do we do Clem?

ċʟєṃ: What...?

ṃє: *puts book and pencil down* What do you think we should do next Clem?

ċʟєṃ: A-Amy I'm not sure... maybe you go with Lee and Carley and scope out the place..?

ʟєє: Carley is a great shot, and Amy is great at close combat, and I'm the most strong. I'd say we would make a good team!

ṃє: Clem and me is my team -.-, but fine sure we can go whenever you're ready.

ʟєє: Good, you're brave that's good.. I'll check up on Carley and then we will head out.

>Lee's POV<
I talk to Carley and helped her out with a radio, we listen to what the news had to say, people crying and screaming and the man wishes us well. I look over at Amy and she starts looking down and Clem comforts her. I then walk over to Amy and tell her we need to go, Clem gives her the walkie and we head out and Carley grabs her gun and catches up with us. We hide by the wall and notice the ice contained door move, Carley pulls her gun out and aims at the door and Glen comes out and runs at us.

ċѧяʟєʏ: Jesus Glen!

ṃє: Okay guys mission accomplished, let's head back!