The Beginning of a Walker

!!Long chapter warning!!

>Lee's POV<
   I look around the RV and notice Clem keeping a watch on Lilly, Ben is pointing a gun at her while Amy was writing something. I hear a familiar gentle voice come in my head.

ҡѧṭjѧѧ: Hey Lee, do you have a second?

   Clem and Amy look over at me in unison, confusion clearly expressed in their faces as I gently get up and holds my hands on the walls of the moving RV as to make sure I don't tumble down and hit my beautiful face ((XD OKAYYY LEE DAM)). I reach the front of the RV and saw worry on Ken's face and then look at Katjaa with the same face as I look at Duck acting quieter and less energetic than usual.

ṃє: Is Duck feeling alright...?

ҡѧṭjѧѧ: *shakes head and pulls up Duck's shirt a bit to reveal a walker bite*

ҡєṅṅʏ: *emotionless voice* Happened during the raid..

ṃє: What do we do? We never had a bite victim in the group before..

ҡѧṭjѧѧ: I'm going to keep an eye on him and make notes from a medical perspective and see what I can do. If you don't mind telling the kids we would appreciate it.

ҡєṅṅʏ: It's important to stay honest with each other...

   I nod in understanding and proceed to walk back towards my seat and take Clementine under my arm as she rests her head on my chest.

ċʟєṃ: Want to know something weird..?

ṃє: Sure. What is it?

ċʟєṃ: When I first heard you outside, I thought about dropping a hammer on your head.

ѧṃʏ: *laughs quietly*

ṃє: What?Why?

ċʟєṃ: In case you were up to no good.. before you came a man came and was banging and yelling at the door, he wanted to steal the TV and tried breaking the glass door with a rock.

ṃє: *smirks and looks to the side at Clem playfully* The door was open.

ċʟєṃ: He was dumb. *smiles brightly and lays my head back down on Lee's chest*

   Me and Clem continue laying down as I saw Amy passed out and drooling a bit, I hear Clem groan, as I call out her name she jumps on me as a WALKER! I was devastated as I try to push her off of me, as she was about to take a chunk of my neck off I woke up and realize that it was all a nightmare, I calm down and realize that we're about to make a stop, I gently lay Clementine down as I walk up to the front of the R.V. I thought we could finally catch a break.

November 1,2003

   I look at what's in front of us and it's an abandoned train, it's hard to come across a moving vehicle these days so getting it to work is out of the question, but the only question there is, is how we're going to get past it? Everyone walks over except for Amy and Lilly, I tried waking Amy up but I guess she's a heavy sleeper so I just gently pick her up and set her down on the little sitting area where me and Clem slept at. Everyone sits down and I walk over to talk to them a bit, Kenny wants to see if this train works, Clem won't talk to anyone, and Katjaa needs water for Duck and asks me if I come across some then she would appreciate it if I gave it to her, me and Ben decide to check out the outside, out of curiosity I open one of the big doors and climb in, the place is a mess as I notice a dirty looking bed and a water bottle chilling on a crate, I grab it before I see something else catch my eye, they are railroad tracks that show where this train heads from, it leads straight to Savannah where Kenny wants us to go, I immediately grab it along with the water bottle and come back to the group. I hand the water over to Katjaa as I proceed to open more doors, I grab a spanner in one of the compartments to use as a weapon as me and Ben saw someone sitting in the conductors seat, due to the lack of movement we think it's a walker, we walk up carefully as I get my spanner up in the air ready to swing down, I open the door carefully and smash his head as he falls on the floor lifeless. After a few moments we see a blinking light.