X

It's been a week since the events in the kitchen and no, we didn't do anything because Katerina called him over

I've been avoiding him since that day. 

Today, however, I'll be going out with Adalee on a coffee date. 

I walked out of my bathroom in a bathrobe and looked for something to wear. I decided to wear a plaid skirt, a pink cotton long sleeve top and paired it with white tennis shoes.

 I decided to wear a plaid skirt, a pink cotton long sleeve top and paired it with white tennis shoes

I decided to bring along a white handbag to place my wallet and phone in.

I walked out of my room and saw Kodiak walking out of his as well, I rushed to walk past him when he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him

"Where the hell do you think you're going wearing that?" he asked while his eyes raked my body.

"I'm going out with Adalee to have some coffee," I told him annoyed.

He chuckled darkly, and pulled my chin to look at him, "You've gotten quite the attitude, haven't you? Go change into something that doesn't show your ass." he dragged me into the bedroom and he started sifting through my clothes.

Oh, hell no.

He does not get the right to tell me what to do as if we were dating.

"I am not changing my clothes. I'm going out with this on and that's final." I told him with a stern tone. He turned around then looked me dead in the eyes, "When I say change your clothes, I fucking mean it." he growled

"Why are you so up my business?" I growled at Maddox

He chuckled then walked slowly towards me, his eyes darkening with every step. 

I moved backward until my back bumped into the wall. He leaned close to my face, his arms caging me in between then he spoke very lowly, "Next time, I'll be up in more than just your business." 

He moved back and walked out of the room but not before turning around, "Change that fucking skirt."

'Fuck' I thought, 'I just provoked the beast'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As you may have guessed, I didn't listen to Kodiak and just went on my date with Adalee wearing the same clothes because fuck his alpha male ego.

"It's been so boring without you around." Adalee told me while sipping her coffee.

We were at a small coffee shop just near the estate.

"How's everything back at home?" I asked her, "Do you want the truth or the sugarcoated one?"

"The truth, please." she sighed then placed down her coffee cup, "Your brothers are going crazy trying to find who could be after you, and your dad rarely leaves his office."

I looked down and somehow felt guilty for all of this, "This is all my fault. Maybe I did something to provoke them?" Adalee shook her head and reached over to hold my hand.

"This is not your fault. And we'll find whoever is behind this and make them pay, okay?" I smiled at her then agreed.

We spent the rest of the day catching up and just talking about girl stuff when I received a message on my phone, "Hold up I gotta check this."

I opened the text message and a mortified look was on my face. I showed Adalee and she had a similar look on her face.

The text message was a picture of me getting out of Adalee's car earlier and it was accompanied by a message that said 'I found you, little Agnor.'

We rushed back to the estate and told Dmitri and the others about everything. They said that they'll handle it and told me to rest for now.

Adalee said goodbye after a few hours and they accompanied her back home.

I was in my room and was just thinking about everything, I was disturbed and scared.

I heard someone walk through the door and sit beside me, I didn't bother to look up at who entered. I felt the person pull me into their chest and mutter, "I promise to keep you safe. They'd have to go over my dead body to get to you."

I sighed and wiped my tears away and hugged him, "Thank you for being there for me, Mikhail."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the short chapter :P 

This chapter is a "trigger" chapter of some sort so yea stay tuned for that ;)

Thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoyed it and I apologize for any errors.

Vote and share with your friends! 

Stay safe and sanitize ❤

Love lots,

hibiscus_aube