XI

My father and brothers were informed of what happened yesterday and they arrived here less than 30 minutes later

My father and brothers were informed of what happened yesterday and they arrived here less than 30 minutes later. They talked with Dmitri and their other allies to see what the best move is. 

I, on the other hand, have been binge-watching tv shows to help take my mind off things. Magnus and Sebastian were in the living room with me  

"I don't understand as to why he won't propose to her already." Sebastian whined. I looked over at him and shrugged, "Even if you love someone that much, sometimes, you're just not ready to take such a huge responsibility on. Maybe that's why he keeps postponing it. Marriage is a sacred bond between two people and it shouldn't be rushed."

Magnus slapped the back of my head and said, "Stop being a sappy bitch. Speaking of sappy, I haven't seen Kodiak since last night." I shrugged and told him I had no idea where he was, but I had a pretty clear vision in my mind. 

"Prinsesse, come to the study please." my father called out to me, I walked into the office/study, and in the room were my father, Dmitri, Igor, Mikhail, Aksel, Oskar, Sebastian, and, surprisingly, Kodiak. 

"Yes, Pappa?" I walked closer and sat next to him, "Do you still have the message?" I nodded my head and showed him the message on my phone.

"Why?" he took the phone and handed it to Oskar, "We'll try to track where it came from and hopefully find out who this is."

I nodded my head and watched Oskar work, "I'm going to stay outside with Magnus and Sebastian." I informed him and left.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

A few hours later, they came out of the room and sat down with all of us.

"We think we found our guy." Dmitri started, "Matteo Rossi. He has the motive and we tracked it down to his number." my dad finished. 

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's kick some ass!" Magnus cheered. 

"Not yet. We have to plan our strategy, our move." my dad told him. 

"Will I be going as well?" I asked them. I knew the answer but hoped they would let me go with them.

"No." My daddy, Dmitri, Mikhail, Aksel, and Kodiak said, "They're after you. It'll be too dangerous to drag you out there again." Kodiak added, I rolled my eyes and zoned out the conversation. 

They discussed their plans and how they'll be able to take him down. 

"You said he has a motive to do this, what is it?" Sebastian asked, father, nodded his head, "I killed his brother a long time ago. His brother attempted to steal from me."

After he said that, a blanket of silence covered the room. 

"I'm gonna call Adalee and tell her what's going down." Magnus informed us, my father stopped him before he could call her, "I think it's best if this stays in this circle. We don't know who we can trust."