Saved

Rose's POV

Me and Mai are still huddled up in the room. But this time someone's on the outside. And that someone isn't Alessandro...

"Open the door baby. I know you're in there." The man says from the outside.

I'm not going to say anything. I'm just going to wait. He can't open the door anyw-

My thoughts are cut off by the door breaking open and the man's face peeking through. He's very ugly, and older than I thought. He has grey hair, his face if very wrinkly and he has an oddly long nose. And now he's reaching in our safe room.

Holy shit.

He can't fit in so he's reaching in and almost grabs my foot. I move all the way to the back wall. Mai and I squeeze together hoping Alessandro and Luca come fast.

The man grabs Mai's foot and we kick him off.

Where are you Sandro?

*** * ***

Alessandro's POV

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." I mumble as I speed down the road to my house.

"Calm down. They're okay. Mai's texting me right now." Luca says looking at his phone.

We're only a minute away.
Please be safe Rose. Please be alive and safe and okay. Please.

Luca and I pull up to the house and see a black van outside my house.

"Fuck!" I hear Luca yell. My eyes shoot to his thinking it's something serious.
"This was my favorite dude." He says leaning down and looking at one of the 20 men on the floor. I roll my eyes and walk

The van... it's familiar.
Who- A FUCKING RUSSIAN?!

I run into the house. Luca follows after. I get down to the basement and find the room the girls should be in. I open the door and see some guy trying to get the girls out of the small room I had them get into.

"Come on baby. You can leave that little boy and be with me." He says reaching in.

Which one is he talking to?

He grabs one of them and the girl lets out a shriek. That girl was Rose. My Rose.

He lets go and I punch him in the side of the head.

He's out cold. I would love to do much more but I can't because the girls are watching or can watch and they don't need to be traumatized.

I squat down so the girls see me and not just my shoes and legs.

"S- Sandro?" I hear Rose say, her voice shaky and breaking.

"It's me neonata." I say kicking the guy's body out the way.

I reach down to her and she flinches but comes to me. She embraces me in a hug. A very tight hug. I wish I was here to keep her from that stupid Russian. At least she's okay now.
(A/N NO HATE TO RUSSIANS- y'all lowkey kool or whateva-)

Maia comes out the small room too once she sees Luca.

"I'm so sorry that happened neonata." I say kissing her forehead.

"I'll make the call. You guys stay here." Luca says and walks out the room.

'The call' is just a call to get more men over here to find and kill anyone hiding in our house or houses. Also to clean up any messes left behind.

"We might have to stay at my parent's house tonight. It's not very safe here. Okay?" I say to her. It usually is safe but these are the Russians and I don't want to take any chances.

"Okay." She says with a small smile and goes to sit next to Maia.

Maia's seated on the couch half sleep. This girl sleeps a lot.

I call my madre and ask if we can stay.

"Of course! We don't have all these extra rooms for nothing!" She says excitedly.

"Okay mamma. We will be there by 6." I say and she hangs up after sending kisses our way.

Luca walks in and I tell him and the girls.

"Yay! We get to see Mama Bianchi!" Rose says to Maia and I chuckle at her excitement.

"Okay. Go pack some clothes and-" I look at Maia and Rose. "You two, put some actual clothes on." I say to the girls.

We all walk upstairs. Luca and Maia go into their room and Rose and I go into mine.

*** * ***

Anyways,
Stay Safe and Happy Reading or whatever
Toodlessssss luvs <3