Overreacted pt 2

Rose's POV

He helps me take off his pants and boxers and his cock pops out and hits his belly.

"Why do I seem to forget how big it is?" I mumble to myself.

I hold him in my hands causing him to take a deep breath. I lick the tip and bat my eyes at him. I start kissing him all up and down his shaft.

"Don't be such a tease baby." He says grabbing my ponytail.

I put him in my mouth only going but so far, teasing him still. He groans and moans softly as I continue to tease him.
He soon gets tired of my slow teasing and pushes my head down on him. I gag a little but continue going. I keep my hands on his inner thighs to hold myself up.

"Y- you're doing so g- good." He moans.

I moan in return, knowing how much he loves when I do that.

He continues to push my head down making me gag.

"Sh- shit. Rose." He moans and he cums.

"Swallow." He says letting go of my hair.

I swallow and lick my lips smiling at him.
I strip in front of him and make sure to give him extra ass in his direction. He takes off his shirt too.

He picks me up once I'm done and throws  me on the bed. I lie on my back and wait for him.

He gets between my legs and kisses my inner thighs. He goes down to my pussy and kisses my clit, making me moan softly.

"So sensitive and so fucking wet." He says getting up.

He aligns himself to my entrance.

He thrust into me, painfully slow.
They're so slow I start moving my hips to get some faster movement.

"Why are you going so slow?" I whine. He stops thrusting, leaving his cock just sitting in me.

"Does my little slut want me to fuck her faster and harder? Maybe even rougher?" He says going faster and harder.

"Fuck... Yes! Faster please!" I moan.

He puts my legs on his shoulders and starts pounding into me.

"You like that don't you?" He grunts.

"Fuck yes!" I moan as I'm getting close. After a few more, I cum. He kisses my cheek but still continues.

After about 5 more minutes I get close again. He continues at his fast pace. I start moaning at every thrust.
He can tell I'm getting close and slows down again.

"Sandro!" I whine.

"Beg." He says making me squirm. "Beg for me to fuck you so hard even after you cum. Beg for me to fill you up." He says grabbing my neck and choking me slightly.

"Please fill me up with your cock! I need it! I need you in me please! Please fuck m-" Before I could finish my begging he pounds all the way in me.

"Fucking balls deep." He moans quietly.

He pounds into me, the pain of him being so deep turning into pleasure. My breath hitches and I feel the familiar knot in my stomach.

"S- Sandro I'm gonna- Oh fuck!" I couldn't finish my sentence because as I spoke I came.

"That's a good girl." He praises and continues to fuck me.

I moan and whine as he pounds my now very sensitive pussy.

He pulls out and flips me over, making me get on all fours. I arch my back as he re-enters me.

"Fuck- Sandro! Oh my god!" I yell as he goes all the way into me.

"You're my little slut. All fucking mine." He grunts fucking the living shit out of me.

He grabs my hair and yanks it as soon as I let my arms go. My back arches even more than before.

"Holy fuck! Sandro!" I moan.

"I- I'm gonna cum." He moans in my ear.

"Me too." I mumble.

He cums in me and I cum, once again.

My body gets weak making my arms fall, leaving my ass in the air.

"Round three?" Sandro says kissing my neck.

"Sandro, the last time we did more than two rounds you got me pregnant." I groan.

"But you're on the pill this time." He whines.

"One more round." I say and get on top of him.

He pulls my face down to his and kisses me.

"Seriously, last round so make the most of it." I say as I start to ride him.

***

I couldn't keep my word, 6 rounds, I am officially tired and I won't be walking much for the next few days.

"Sandro!" I whisper yell waking him up.

"Hm?"

"I'm naked and you stole all the covers." I whisper.

"Shit. Sorry." He says sleepily.

"Mhm." I mumble and snuggle into him.

He turns over and makes it so he's the big spoon. I smile and fall asleep.

***
Proof reading? What's that-