Ren

Rose's POV

Its the day before halloween! Mai and I have been planning how it's going to go for the past week. We're gonna sleep in and take picture in our costumes then make our boyfriends come to the party and we're gonna get drunk af.

Mai and I are out on a nighttime drive. We're just looking at all the spooky pumpkins and all the other decorations after eating.

We start heading home as it's getting pretty late.

I start daydreaming about my future kids and how we could take them trick or treating, because although Mr.Mafia Man is gonna be teaching them to fight or whatever he has planned, they're still going to have fun.

"Rose!" Mai calls.

"Shit yea?"I say snapping out of it.

"We're home..."

"Oh okay." I say and get out the car.

I walk into the house and take Mai to my room so we can talk and watch movies. Before we walk up the stair I took off my shoes.

I open the door and see Ren kissing Sandro, Sandro's eyes meet mine as he practically pushes Ren to the floor.

"You fucking bitch!" I yell at Ren, throwing my heel at her. "And OH MY GOD! I can't fucking believe you!" I yell at Alessandro. I throw a heel at him too but he dodges it.

"Rose wait-" I hear Alessandro say but I ignore him.
Mai, from what I know, is standing there glaring at both of them.

"Fuck you!" I yell as I storm out of the house and sit in my car.

"Stupid fucking bitch! Why the fuck can't anything go right?! I knew this bitch was bad news but damn! I hope she fucking dies. I should've trusted my gut. Oh god and fucking Alessandro. How could he let her? How could he say he loves me and go and kiss this fucking bitch. I hate everyone." I rant hitting the poor car and steering wheel.

I hear a knock at the door and see Mai with blood on her and her hair messy. I open the passenger side and let her in.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" I yell.

"Um... Ren..."

"What about her?! Did she hurt you?"

"No- She might need to be taken to the hospital." She says laughing a bit.

"Oh good because I didn't want to beat the living shit out of her first..." I say sarcastically and folding my arms.

We both laugh.

We sit in the car with me crying and wanting to kill everyone. After like three minutes I stop. Mai puts music on and we just sit in super comfortable "silence".

"Okay so now what?" I say wiping my eyes and getting out of the sad girl shit.

"Oh, your phone has been buzzing like crazy." Mai says handing me my phone.

"Oh."

I grab it from her and see all the missed calls and texts from Alessandro and Luca.

"It's only been 30 minutes, damn."

I call Luca first.
I put it on speaker.

"You called?" I say to Luca.

"Listen Rose. You've gotta hear him out. He'd never do anything like that. Nothing happened." Luca say.

Mai rolls her eyes.

"Luca, if nothing happened why the fuck were their lips touching? Did they magically decide to touch? Did her hands mysteriously end up in his hair? His hands just so happened to be on her too? Yea right." I say trying to keep my cool.

"Luca. If you try this shit, I swear to the all mighty gods, I will murder your ass." Mai says making me laugh.

"Mai Mai, I would never. Anyways, Alessandro didn't cheat. He wouldn't do anything like that. Ren is his friend. That's it. Probably not anymore but she was." He sighs in between. "Can you please talk to him? I don't want to be his punching bag... again." He whines.

"Luca I'll talk to him when I feel like it. Could be a few hours, could be weeks. I definitely will not be talking to him today." I say pulling out the driveway.

"Rose please talk to him."

"Possibly." I say before hanging up and driving away.

"Rose you need to talk to him. If you give him the silent treatment then it'll circle back to you." Mai says pulling out her phone.

"I will! Just not now. I can't. I told him how I felt about her. I told him I was insecure about it. I tried to be friendly. It obviously went in one ear and out the other."

"True." She shrugs. "Wanna go stop at the liquor store?" She asks looking through my bag.

"Sure. What are you looking for though?"

"Alessandro's card, that I may or may not have stolen."

"MAI!" I yell laughing.

"What?"

"You can't just steal someone's card!"

"Why not, he's rich we'd barely put a dent in it." She shrugs pulling it out.

"Fine." I say laughing a bit.

***

We got to our apartment and got super drunk. We bought like $200 of alcohol... Oh well, it's not like he doesn't drink.

I get another call from Alessandro. This time I answer.

***

A/N
Lolz, lil cliff hanger❤️

happy reading and stuff- toodlesss