Midnight

Alessandro's POV

"Sandro..." Rose says waking me up.

I look over and see moonlight peaking through the window and her tear stained face.

"Woah Woah Woah... What happened, why are you crying?" I say sitting up.

"Are you going to break up with me?" She asks me softly sniffling.

Why is she crying? What happened? And what makes her think I'd leave after all this?

"Are you crazy?" I say shocked. "I could never leave you Rose. After all we've been through? No."

"Y- you sure? I mean Ren-" I cut her off.

"Ren is my friend, barely even my friend. You don't have anything to worry about. I associate with her, that's all." I say taking her hand.

"But shes so pretty, and she seems smart, and she's just so much better than-"

"Rose. If you finish that sentence I will tie you to this bed and tickle you." I threaten her, making her eyes widen then she giggles.
"I don't like her that way. I almost killed her twice. It wasn't an accident either time. So what you're saying is a waste of breath. She means nothing to me." I say to her, wiping the tear that fell from her eye.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Of course baby."

She smiles a little and then cuddles into me. I can still fill her soft hiccups from crying. Honestly, having such a tough guy rep, this moment would make my enemies think I've become a soft bitch. But this breaks my heart. I hate seeing her cry. She's cried enough.

"Are you positive?" She asks again.

"Rose. I'm not leaving you. I'm so entirely sorry you've been feeling insecure." I say.

"I'm sorry Sandro... I should trust you. I shouldn't be so insecure..." She apologizes.

"Listen, everything is okay. There's nothing to apologize about. You don't have to worry about Ren. I'll even drop her if that's what you want." I say pulling her in to straddle me.

"You don't have to drop her. I was overwhelmed. Everything for these past months have been really really overwhelming." She says snuggling into my chest.

"Baby, Rose, I'm sorry. I didn't realize how selfish I was being when I brought you into my life. This was way to much for you so, I'm sorry. There's no reason you should be feeling this much in such a small amount too time." I say before kissing her head.

"I love you Sandro. I always will." She mumbles sleepily.

"I love you too." I say kissing her head again. "What time did you wake up?" I ask.

"Like 11:45." She mumbles.

"Why didn't you wake me when you woke up?"

"Because I didn't want you to see me cry." She says half sleep.

"Okay well get your rest darling."

I rub her back as she falls asleep.

***

OH. MY. GOD.

ITS BEEN SO LONG JEEZ! I'm sorry it's been like 3 weeks since the last update-

I also apologize for this being so short but next chapter comes out Wednesday at 8pm (EST).

I love y'all

Stay safe and Happy Reading!

Toooodlesssssssss! <3