Is Perfume Haram For Women? Part II

​Let us analyze the hadiths which say that women cannot wear perfume in public.

Narrated by Abu Moosa al-Ash'ari-The prophet (sal) said:
"Any woman who puts on perfume then passes by the people so that they can smell its fragrance is a zaaniyah. (Adulteress)"
(Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi-Classed Hasan Sahih by Albani)

The above hadith is quoted to prove that women cannot use perfume. The above hadith talks only about a women who wears perfume that is extremely strong. If the women's intentions are not to entice men then there is nothing wrong because the prophet (sal) said:

"Actions are according to intentions, and everyone will get what was intended". (Bukhari and Muslim)

"I have not been ordered (by Allah) to search the hearts of the people or cut open their bellies." (Bukhari and Muslim)

when Usama ibn Zayd (rali) killed a man though he had confessed that there is no deity worthy of being worshiped but Allah, claiming that the man had said so out of fear of weapon, the Prophet (sal) said to him: "Did you tear his heart in order to find out whether it had professed that or not?"
(Muslim)

There are several hadiths which say that women who put perfume cannot enter the mosque. One for an example is where the prophet (sal) said:

"When any one of you comes to the mosque, she should not apply perfume".
(Sahih Muslim)
Wearing perfume for women while attending the mosque is the same as going out in public.
A woman passed by Abu Hurayrah (rali) and her scent was overpowering. He said, "O female slave of al-Jabbaar, are you going to the mosque?" She said, "Yes," He said, "And have you put on perfume because of that?" She said, "Yes." He said, "Go back and wash yourself, for I heard the Messenger of Allaah (sal) say: The prayer of a woman who wears perfume to go to the masjid is not accepted until she returns and takes a bath, like the bath of janaabah "
(Ahmed and Ibn Majah-graded sahih by Ibn Kuzaymah and Albani)

If the perfume is extremely strong it is then that this law applies because as quoted above the wives of the prophet (sal) used to perfume themselves when entering ihram.
What must be understood is that Muslims should not be extreme and say that everything is haram. Islam is an easy religion and let us stick to the advise of the prophet (sal) who said:

"Make things easy for the people, and do not make it difficult for them, and make them calm (with glad tidings) and do not make them run away (from Islam)
Sahih Al Bukhari)