17-rumors of my demise

The team stared at the giant moogers that were wreaking havoc on Panorama, annoyance radiating off the seven rangers. "Five, six, no, seven! At once?" Antonio counted the giant monsters, the sounds of the buildings crashing to the ground almost drowning out the gold ranger.

It made Brooke wonder how the city was even standing- because stuff like this happens on a daily basis. There was always a nighlok that was accompanied by destruction, and there's no way the city can just ignore it. Shaking those thoughts out of her head, the silver ranger narrowed her grey eyes underneath her helmet. Seven giant moogers were easy to deal with, in actuality. It was better than a nighlok.

"Look, the Sanzu River is seeping through!" Emily blurted, pointing to a crack in the pavement. The dark red water was emerging from it, the pavement sizzling when the Sanzu water made contact with it.

"Forbidden Kool-Aid," Brooke muttered, her eyes flashing underneath her helmet as she glanced at the Sanzu water and then Jayden.

The red ranger seemingly had gone rigid, and Jayden grit his teeth underneath his helmet. Just seeing the Sanzu River water gave him a tension headache and the sounds of the buildings crashing made it worse. His head throbbed, but Jayden just tried to push it aside as he pulled out his lion zord. "Let's go!" He commanded, and the seven rangers went into megamode power.

As Brooke waited for the original five to form the battlewing megazord, she let Jayden take the tiger disk, she was surprised to hear Antonio through the comms. "Hey, Brooke! I think you can combine your wolf zord with the clawzord." He offered, and Brooke quirked a brow.

"Alright, Goldie. Let's try," Brooke responded, taking her samuraizer out of the pouch on the belt of her megamode suit. "Zords Combine!" She called, drawing the combination symbol and activating it. In a flash of silver, the silver ranger was standing next to the gold, her folding up her megablade and sticking it into the control panel.

"Wolf Armor Claw Megazord! We are united!" Brooke and Antonio called in unison, high-fiving each other and then going to work. The battlewing and wolf armor megazords stood side to side as multiple giant moogers swarmed the two robots, who went into fighting stances.

"Woah, is this a mooger family reunion?" Antonio joked, and Brooke snickered at Jayden's disappointed sigh.

"Antonio, focus!" Jayden commanded, and Brooke and Antonio shared teasing looks underneath their helmets.

Brooke knew she could probably add on a witty comment and make things worse, but Jayden did sound stressed. So, she let him be. For now, of course, as teasing him was a hobby for her, she just didn't do it when he was even more disgruntled. She didn't want to make him angry, after all. "Let's give 'em hell!" Brooke urged, and on her call, the battlewing and wolf armor megazords ran in different directions.

The two robots were cutting down giant moogers with ease, and Brooke enjoyed having the familiarity of controlling her wolf zord. The wolf zord had somehow become a claymore, the head of the zord becoming a helmet, the silver and black contrasting the mostly gold zord. The battlewing was fun, as Brooke enjoyed flying through the air, but cutting down moogers was more satisfying. And Antonio was funny during battle, the silver and gold rangers having a quiet conversation that the others couldn't hear through the comms.

Flying moogers appeared, and Mike let out a groan that Brooke snickered at. "Aw man, the flying ones freak me out!" The green ranger complained, and the red pushed his folded megablade forward.