LAVENDER (for love)

"Hey," Finn called out when Zhen walked back into the room. "Everything good with your dad?"

Finn was in one of the crazy soft hotel robes. She'd come back to the room to chill out after meeting with her mum and getting her settled in. She was now heading over to the impossibly large tub to do some serious soaking. If she were being honest with herself, she'd been thinking about this all day. The room's AI had mixed a particularly sensual and relaxing herbal bath mix and the whole room smelt incredible. In addition to the bath bomb, the AI was also burning similarly scented candles to ensure the scent permeated the whole room.

"What are you up to?" Zhen asked, dodging Finn's question.

"Enjoying the room's features," said Finn. "I discovered quite a few things that make this a decidedly insane couples' room."

At the edge of the pool-tub Finn dropped her robe. She wasn't wearing anything except for the digital wrist wrap. Her back faced Zhen as she walked down a few steps and into the sweet-smelling warm water. She disappeared under the surface for a few seconds before coming back up, pushing her hair back and taking a deep breath of the aromatic steam. She found the bench against the tub's wall and sat down, facing Zhen.

"Is that so?" said Zhen, her eyes glued to Finn. "And what features might these be?"

Finn turned to her wrist wrap and pressed on a few buttons. There was a gentle whir that was followed by the circular bed rising off its platform.

"Maglev bed," said Finn, smiling at Zhen's jaw dropping. Finn pressed a few more buttons and the bed began to move. "We can program how we want it to move."

"Damn."

"That's child's play," said Finn. She worked a few more buttons on her wearable. A section of the curved wall behind the bed slid open.

"Holy shit," said Zhen. She walked over to explore the wall of whips, collars, harnesses, mouth gags, muzzles, and other similar gear.

"That's not all," Finn said as she made the rest of the wall slide open.

"Jeeezus..." Zhen drawled. The next wall panel had a floor to ceiling collection of individually and immaculately encased vibrators and other electronic sex toys.

"Every one of those individual modules automatically cleans, sanitises and UV sterilises the toy replaced inside it after use," said Finn laughing at Zhen's reaction. "The whole room is also fitted with programmable LED lights for maximum stimulation all through the night."

"This is slightly extreme," said Zhen.

"The wrist wraps also monitor our vitals," Finn added as she waded around in the warm bath. "They vibrate to encourage hydration and print certain specific foods to build up our energy depending on how our vitals read."

"That Kara is devious," said Zhen laughing.

"She's definitely on your case," said Finn with a sigh as she sank lower into the warm water. Finn wouldn't admit it out loud, but this bath mix scent was making her extremely horny. Aphrodisiac aromatherapy didn't seem like a farfetched feature for this room. She sat back up in the hot tub, suddenly feeling a little bit self-conscious. "We're going to need rules for this fake girlfriend thing."

"Rules?" asked Zhen, still studying the wall of sex toys.

"Yeah, like how far we're willing to go?"

Zhen replaced the toy she'd been looking at, turned to face her, and slowly started walking towards to the hot tub. She began undressing with each step. Finn gulped. She'd wanted this type of attention from Zhen for a long time, but she wasn't sure if this wasn't just Zhen playing the fake-girlfriend role. She also didn't know how to act. For now, she sank deeper into the water, making sure her body was covered up to her neck.

"How far we're willing to go?" said Zhen, her hips moving slow and sensually as she slipped out of her pants.

Finn tried to clear her fuzzy head. The heavy, sweet scent in the air was drowning her in feelings of lust and need. Zhen's little show wasn't helping.

"Mmhmm," said Finn, dazed as she watched Zhen's advancement. "Like, PDA and such. To convince Kara."

"Right," said Zhen. She'd just snapped off the front catch of her bra, letting it fall.

"Any suggestions?" asked Finn, slowly moving to the other end of the tub pool, opposite from Zhen.

Zhen finally slipped off her briefs and walked into the warm tub. "This is a nice bath mix."

"The room's AI has a special selection of them," said Finn.

"They thought of everything, didn't they?" said Zhen, dipping below the surface.