Love song

On this Friday morning, Daichi was really excited. Today was his best friend's birthday. To celebrate it, the brown haired young man had got a brilliant idea. He had organized a night, where Asahi, Suga and him would go out to the karaoke. He tought this could be a really fun thing, and he couldn't wait to see Asahi's nervous face when he would go on the stage.

When he arrived at school, the morning, he opened the gymnasium and switched the lights on. He was really enthusiastic for this special day. Moreover, he had in his bag a special something, a little gift to offer to the grey-haired setter for his birthday. As if God himself had made the timing, Suga entered the building, joyfully humming a song. Daichi smiled widely at him and said : "Happy birthday, Suga !

- Thank you Daichi, he replied while blushing and smiling like a child, that's sweet of you to have thought about it !

- Speaking about sweet things...

He put a hand in his bag and gave him a little box, neatly wrapped with sliver gift paper.

- Oh ! Daichi ! Is this for me ?

- Well, yes ! I don't think it's anyone else's birthday...

- Haha ! Stop mocking me ! Ok, I'm opening it.

He took the paper between his delicate fingers and ripped it. A box of chocolates appeared inside his hands. Eyes shining, he looked up at Daichi and wrapped his arms around his neck, leaving a kiss on his cheek. When he broke the hug, Daichi's face was awfully red. 

- I'm sorry, Suga said, did I make you choke ? 

- N-no... I'm fine, don't worry.

- Anyways, thank you so much ! You know how much I love chocolate, and with almonds, aaah, yummy !"

At this moment, Nishinoya, Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama entered the gymnasium. The first three of them ran directly to Koushi and shouted : "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUGAWARA-SENPAI !"

They literally jumped on him and made him fall, under tons of laughter. After this, Kageyama got closer to Suga, bowed and said : "Happy birthday, Sugawara-san.

- Thank you very much, Kageyama ! 

Daichi told everyone to go to the changing room, in order to begin practice. When Suga nodded at his words and began to go, he grabbed his wrist. 

- Suga ? 

- Y-yes ?

- Asahi and I have another gift for you... Tonight, we're going to the karaoke, all the three of us.

Suga's eyes widened and sparkled.

- Oh my God, that's gonna be great ! I can't wait until tonight !"

Practice began, and Asahi didn't come. Daichi decided to send him a message, since he was getting a bit worried.

D : Hey Asahi, are you okay ? You didn't come this morning

A : Sorry about that, cap... I'm afraid I catched a cold. I can't make it for tonight either. I'm sorry.

D : Don't worry about that. Get well soon, goatee !

A : Thank you, and sorry again for not being able to catch up

Daichi put his phone down on the bench. Apparently, he would have to spend the evening alone with Suga. This idea made him feel weird. He was a bit scared, but in the same time, his heart was delighted. He got back into practice, joining his teammates.