Chapter 5.2(continuation)

It was about 3AM now but I couldn't find it in my heart to go home. Hanging out with Greta and Quris has been one of the most interesting things to happen to me for the first time in about 2 years.

We told each other stories, not just any stories but childhood stories, getting caught having sex and shit like that.

I was getting a bit tired.

"Don't y'all wanna crash here or something, we're all drunk and we couldn't even drive to save our lives." Quris offered. "Sheryl, since Le'Eah was-"

"Is." I corrected.

"Sorry, since she is your best friend you can sleep in her room but don't tamper with anything. Greta, you can have my bed, don't worry the sheets are clean, I washed them yesterday. And I'll crash on the coach and watch some Netflix until I fall asleep. Fine by y'all?" He asked.

We both just nodded and said our thank you's and good nights and went our separate ways, stumbling a whole lot.

Whenever I would sleepover here I had a bag full of my clothes already stored here, Quris doesn't know this but I basically lived here.

I rummaged through the bag and found the familiar hoodie. It was a hoodie that read. "Vegetarian" it had a picture of a mouth and a hand right in front of the mouth. The fingers made a "V" shape using the index and middle finger while the tongue was placed right in between. We wore it only when we were alone.

We labeled it "our" hoodie since we both used to wear it, I don't even remember who originally owned it. I brought it up to my nose and her scent and my scent instantly merged and invaded my nose.

She smelled of Strawberry and chocolate while I smelled of something between the chocolate and also a weird but satisfying Lavender smell. Apparently I taste as I smell. Don't look at me like that, those aren't my words, Le'Eah actually said that countless amounts of times when she would weirdly but satisfyingly lick my face and also other areas of my body which I would not go into details with. The closest the writer has gotten to face licks is from her dog.

A/N: talk shit like that and I might just kill you off, ok?

Oh shit, I forgot this writer already has issues with me. Oh Good lord.

I slipped the hoodie over my head, I couldn't find any decent sweatpants, so I looked for my favorite sweats that Le'Eah stole from me, I let it slide cause I loved the way it looked on her so I let her keep it. Let's just say I also have a lot of her clothes so it's 50/50. Sometimes I would buy clothes knowing that she would love it so I "forget" it at her house only to see her dressed in it when she comes and visits me.

What a shame they always end up on my bedroom floor. Always.

A/N mine on the other hand always end up on the floor too, before I shower that is. *shifts in her seat nervously*

I slipped the white sweatpants on, they had different symbols on them. My favorite symbol was the

"L+S= LoVeStRuCk" it was a mere coincidence. The symbol was situated right on the waistband.

I quickly looked around for a pair of socks. I found a pair of socks with Hearts on them so I settled for them.

I propped myself on the bed, I slipped underneath the thin covers and laid my head on the familiar heart shaped pillow.

Soon after that I was engulfed in a satisfying sleep.

~•D•~

I knew I was dreaming when I saw Le'Eah sitting on the bed, dressed in the exact same clothes I went to bed in.

"I like your style Babe." She said as she pulled me towards her and sat me down right next to her.

"I know I'm dreaming, but I'm just gonna say it. I miss you so much, you can't even imagine, I know you're still here but I want to stare into your chocolate eyes once more like I am doing now. I love you so much." I said as I hugged her.

"I love you too, but I really can't see you like this, I can't see you hurting over a mistake I made. I can't watch you hope for me to come around, I will, but there's a few things I have to take care of here before I can fully come back. You'll wait for me right?" She said as she removed the hair from my face and placed it behind my ear.

"Of course I'll wait for you, always, but tell me, what do you have to take care of before you come back?" I questioned as I positioned myself between her legs, she snaked her arms around my waist and placed her face in the crook of my neck as she leaned back.

"I have to work on forgiveness and acceptance. I have to find my closure and only my mom and uncles can help me with that." She said as she rubbed her hands on my stomach.

"When I come back I want you to have your abs back, i did not push you to train with me only for you to lose what you worked hard for." She said as she tickled my stomach.

"I worked hard for you but here I am, on the verge of losing you." I said as my gaze fell upon our intertwined fingers. Tears threatening to escape from my eyes.

"Who said you're losing me?"

~•D•~

-

Who said you're losing me?

Those are the only words that ran through my mind for the past few weeks. I've been happy ever since.

Sure She asked me that when I was dreaming but every single way she touched me and spoke to me, was exactly how she would do it in real life, the way she would push me to do things, she would strengthen me.

"48...49...50." I laid flat backed on my yoga mat after completing my second sets of 50 sit ups. Here I was working to get my fit body back because The Le'Eah in my dreams said so. If I tell someone they would think I was crazy, when in reality I was just crazy in love with her.

I don't know if I'm going at this really strong because I was perplexed by her sudden appearance or if I obeyed her and did as I was asked because of her strong and controlling demeanor which I loved everyday. Either way I was getting into shape because she herself posed a countering question.

Who said you're losing me?

I felt like that was something I needed to hear to get my mind back on earth and not the fear of losing my girl, the girl who wasn't necessarily my first everything, but my last everything and that's all that counts.

I found myself being happier than I have ever been in the last 2 years.

A thought kept on coming in and out of me head.

Would it be Le'Eah and Sheryl Jaecobs or Sheryl and Le'Eah Hamilton.

Somewhat I was intrigued in finding out what it'll be. We made a deal, the one who proposes first's surname will be used...

Ever since my dream, I have had a peaceful sleep, sometimes I would even wake up with a smile on my face just at the thought of the possibility that today, tomorrow or a few days from now, my baby would be awake, staring at me with those chocolate eyes that bored into my soul, those chocolate eyes that showed and told me all the things I needed to know.

Thinking about her made me feel safe, safe from doubt and safe from myself. Only God knows the type of thoughts I had.

My phone rang as I picked it up. "Hello."

"Sheryl Hamilton?"

"Yes, this is her?" I responded while feeling nervous at the unknown call.

"Please come to the hospital, something is going on."

With that the line went dead.

.............................