Chapter 14

Chapter 14: tease

Le'Eah's POV

I feel so weak and tired, but I also feel like a huge load has been lifted from my shoulders, my soul was at peace, I was busy finding myself while the people I loved felt like they were losing me, is this what doing something for yourself feels like? Finally forgiving shit that hurt you, not because they asked for forgiveness but because you are finally ready to let it go, not completely but you're working on it?

People will think I'm crazy if I tell them where I was.

Just to clear some shit out, I indeed spent time with the people I lost, well some of them.

It's funny how I've been in a coma for more than 2 years but it felt like 10 minutes.

~•R•~

I was smiling, in a garden, in a different attire then everyone else, I was in my birthday suit, covered by a few white roses here and there as everyone else was in white, surrounded by flowers and waterfalls. I spotted a bunch of people under a tree that bore red fruit, as red as the reddest apples but as big as a butternut.

I saw my Uncles and my mom, each a good 5 meters away from each other, I walked up to them with a smile on my face.

They didn't speak to one another, they just picked fruit from the tree, quietly as they placed the newly picked fruits in their large baskets.

"We were not informed of a new arrival?" A voice said as I made my way over there. "Who are you dear?" Uncle Bryce asked as he let go of the basket.

"She is not going to stay, she has unfinished business, how can you come find peace when you left on your on accord? Go back dear, we will remember you when you return. Now is not your time dear." My mother said as she walked me away from the tree. "Go on with your work, eat as you go." She informed the remaining people.

She guided my to a narrow path leading away from the waterfall, we reached a cliff, high above the land that lay before us, or was it really a land? We got closer to the edge. Right below was a never ending pile of clouds.

"Don't you remember me mother?"

" I'm sorry dear, no one here remembers of their past lives on earth but if you are as you say, my daughter, then I suggest you return back home."

" Mother, if I return, I will never see you again." I said. "I was told people like me don't make it to heaven."

" nonsense my dear, you will always find your way back here, it is your place after all, my dear I sense people from earth, still grieving upon your apparent demise, please return and forgive everyone you are yet to forgive, I promise when you return, your place will remain next to me, please go my child, before your soul truly departs from your the earth and your body dies, I am happy here and you will be too when it's your time, so go."

With that she pushed me out into the clouds. I kept falling through the clouds, spotting a few people falling in the same way I was, I heard screams as a few fell in dark holes that I would describe as bottomless because I heard the echo of their screams even louder, throughout my whole fall I could still hear the screams, I felt bad for them, for we didn't take the same path in life, or maybe I was still to be swallowed by a dark bottomless hole.

The remaining people falling were completely naked as clothes started appearing on their bare skin.

One woman who looked in her early 20's was dressed in a firefighter suit that was torn in some places, burnt at other places and drenched in what seemed like blood. She died a hero, now she's going back, getting a second chance like she deserved. "I'll get you out!" She yelled as her eyes closed and her body went into a session of tremors as she fell.