8- A/N

Greetings, everyone. Some of you may have noticed that I missed this week's update. I've been dealing with a lot of writer's block lately and I've been hella stressed out. There's a lot on my mind right now, especially with me finally getting a job. I haven't actually started working yet, because of complications with my work permit, but I've also been getting a lot of messages and stuff of people representing other writing forums. They've been asking my to move Mama Hale, and therefore The Mother of Beacon Hills, to another app/website. While it would all be amazing opportunities, the Mama Hale series is a fanfiction. So you don't have to worry about me going anywhere. I've been with Wattpad for years and Mama Hale is my baby. And you guys are my children. That being said, I've also really been wanting to get to know you guys, my readers, more. I love communicating with you all, and you're all so amazing. 

So, down below I want you guys to comment and ask questions. I don't care what the questions are about. It can be about my personal life, Mama Hale, anything. If enough people comment, maybe I'll do an IG live or something to answer them, that way you guys get to see my face as well. 

As for the next chapter of The Mother of Beacon Hills, I'm not sure when it'll be up, but hopefully I can get it soon. I thank you all for your patience, and hopefully you'll hear from me again soon.

Comment questions here.