8

Guys, we have some amazing news! Or rather, I do. I'M STILL HAVING BAND CAMP! It starts tomorrow morning and I'm so fucking happy and excited. This chapter is gonna be entirely full of sass and drama because Agent McCall is a dick and I hate him a lot and I can entirely see him being a total dick to Lyrica about Derek and Hunter and her past. So this is just a random drama filler that I honestly had a lot of fun writing. So, I can't wait to see the dramatic freak out responses and I will reply to any comments I can! Also, for those of you who commented questions for me yesterday, I'll answer them soon! Enjoy the dramatic chapter!

(Lyrica's P.O.V.)

"So when did you get there?" Rafael McCall asks, staring us all down. Lydia's sat in one of those uncomfortable office chairs with Kira, Scott, and Stiles on a couch next to her and me standing to the right of the couch with crossed arms.

"At the same time." Stiles answers.

"At the same time as who?"

"At the same time as me." Scott answers his father.

"By coincidence?"

"What do you mean coincidence?" Stiles asks, offended.

"That's what I'm asking you." Rafael replies. "The two of you arrived at the same time. Was that coincidence?"

"Are you asking me?" Scott questions, confused.

"I think he's asking me." Stiles tells his friend.

"I think he's asking the both of you." Lydia pipes up.

"Okay, let me answer the questions."

We all give Rafael confused looks, and he sighs.

"Let me ask the questions." He corrects himself. Stiles winks and points a finger at him. "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

"Sounds about right." I nod.

"How'd you know he'd take her to a power station?"

"Well, cause he was an electrical engineer." Stiles answers, scratching his head. "So where else would he take her?"

"That's one hell of a deduction there, Stiles." Rafael says with an annoyed grin.

"Well, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement." Stiles winks at Noah, who is sitting at his desk behind Agent McCall, and I can't help but grin as he fails to cover up his burst of laughter at his son's remark. With one annoyed look from McCall, he quickly muffles it as coughs.

"Stiles, just, uh... just answer the man." Noah says.

"We made a good guess." Stiles sighs.

"What were the two of you doing?" McCall asks Scott and Kira.

"Eating Pizza."

"Eating Sushi."

I place my hand over my mouth to muffle my laughter as they say different answers at the same time.

"Eating Sushi."

"Eating Pizza."

And then they do it again, but with opposite answers.

"Eating Sushi and Pizza." They finally say, and I snort.

"You believe this?" McCall asks Noah.

"To be honest, I haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it."