24

Hi Everyone! Sorry I kinda disappeared and missed the update on Thursday! I've been much busier than I'm used to, and it's crazy. I'm about to start 2 new fanfictions, one a Maze Runner, and one a Liam Dunbar. I have this new program I use for school, and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in little YouTube videos on how to write fanfiction for a TV series vs. a movie, or just learning to write in general. Please, PLEASE, don't be afraid to let me know your thoughts. I need something to do when this story ends!

-Flashback-

(3rd P.O.V. Still.)

"Okay, so how long has it been?" Stiles asks, he and Lydia following Scott into the vet's operating room.

"Weeks. He hasn't gotten back to any of my texts." Scott replies, reaching for a cabinet.

"Has Derek ever returned your texts?"

"Once. Definitely once." Scott brings a jar over to the table. "But this time it felt different. So I went to the loft. The alarm was on. Everything seemed okay. But then I found these." He opens the jar, sliding it across the table to his friends.

Stiles reaches inside, frowning when he pulls out a bullet shell with an engraving on the side.

"So I sent a picture of it to Deaton. He said it's the mark of a family of hunters based out of Mexico." Scott continues. "The Calaveras."

"Do Lyrica and Isaac know about this?" Lydia asks what is probably the most important question.

"Lyrica got a bad feeling a while ago and left. She took Isaac with her." The young alpha explains. "She wanted me not to tell anyone unless we found something. She said something about trying to track him with their bond. Last I heard, she and Isaac were by the border of Mexico."

"What would the Calaveras want with Derek?" Lydia frowns. "He's a beta. Just a plain beta without Lyrica or Isaac."

"You don't think they killed him, do you?" Stiles asks, freaking out internally.

"I don't know." Scott looks to Lydia. "That's why you're here."

With a roll of her eyes, Lydia reaches into the jar that Scott slides to her, grasping the bullet shells and pouring them into her palm. She closes her eyes and dumps them back onto the table. Scott and Stiles hear the clinking of metal on metal, but Lydia hears gunshots followed by a male's scream.

"Lydia, what? Is he dead?" Stiles asks, not liking the look on her face.

"No. But I'm not sure he's alive, either."

"What does that mean?" Scott questions in response to Lydia's vague answer.

"I don't know." She whispers. "There's something not right. I just... I don't know."

"So if the Calaveras have him, how do we find them?" Stiles looks back at his best friend.

"Mexico." Scott says, picking up a bullet shell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Present Time-

(Still 3rd P.O.V.)

Kira looms over Scott, waiting for the young alpha to awaken. She sees his eyes open and alerts the others. Malia, Stiles, Lyrica, and Isaac rush over to check on him.

"Scott, you okay?" Stiles asks as he and Kira help the alpha up.

"Yeah." Scott replies, voice slightly groggy. "They don't have him. They don't have Derek."