38

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope everyone has an amazing day, and I hope everyone pigs out on delicious food. I know it can be stressful being around family, and it can also be amazing. So, with that being said, everyone take a couple minutes to comment something you're thankful for! Even if you're reading this months after Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to reading your replies. I'll start!

I'm incredibly thankful for all of you guys, and the love you've given my stories and me. There have been times where it was hard to keep going, and then you guys brightened my day. I absolutely love it when you guys comment, and your comments are all amazing, even if they are single emojis. You're all so understanding and I love when I get the chance to interact with you via dm's, comments, my profile, or even helping edit your stories! You don't have to post a whole paragraph, but I just wanna know some things that make you guys happy.

P.S., this chapter is the length of 2+.

(3rd P.O.V.)

"Where's Lydia?" Kira asks, looking around at all the students in the line.

"She took it her freshman year." Stiles answers.

"Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" Malia asks, appalled.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Scott tries to reassure her.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good."

"Well." Isaac corrects her, picking at his fingernails.

"Well, what?" Malia asks him.

"It's do well, not good." He clarifies, looking up from his hands.

"God!" Malia exclaims. Isaac snickers while Stiles tries to calm his girlfriend down.

"You're doing this." Scott calmly tells her. "Because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live. If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college."

"It's only 3 hours. We can survive 3 hours." Kira tries to be optimistic.

"Famous last words." Isaac says, standing up from the lockers when the classroom door opens.

"I'm gonna tell Lyrica you're being a grump again." Stiles tells his nephew.

"Sties, have you forgotten who she's married to? She literally won't care." Isaac chuckles. The line starts moving.

"Yes, but at least Derek shows amusement sometimes. Or stays quiet." Stiles fires back. "You just constantly throw out unnecessary comments that only make situations worse."

"At least I can be of use in a fight." Isaac puts his thumb in the ink before placing it on the paper.

"Did you not see what I did to Peter? Or Jackson?"

"Phone in the bag please, Isaac." Mrs. Martin holds out the envelope and Isaac drops his device inside. Isaac watches as she writes his name on the paper glues to the envelope.

"That's not my name." He instantly corrects her, unamused.

"What?" She looks at the teen in confusion. "Isaac Lahey, right? Did I spell it wrong?"

"Hale. It's Isaac Hale." He sternly corrects her.

"Of course. My bad." She quickly puts a line through the name before writing down the proper name. "Here you go."

Isaac takes the slip from her before going to his seat. The scent of anxiety floods his nostrils, and he cringes. He looks back behind him at a girl, Sydney, who is visibly anxious. Her knee bounces, she picks at her cuticles, she bites her lip, and her whole body seems to be shaking.