Chapter Six

"L-leafdew? what is this place?" she breathed. It was so beautiful. It was like heaven, the sun tickled the two cats pelts and the warmth of the sun melted their hearts. And the different flowers, they were so unique and colorful.

"This isn't a place, this is a-"she paused, and shook her head.

"Don't worry, I won't tell, but only if you don't tell my secret." Airpaw purred calmly.

"Fair enough." Leafdew shrugged and continued. "This is actually a universe. I used rings to transport us to this universe. I throw one out in the air, and I say the name of wherever I want to go. Like this." she threw and ring into the air and it magically turned big. "This is my favorite place."she whispered. "Candyland!"she shouted. Then she hopped through the ring.

"Come on!" she exclaimed excitedly.

Airpaw stepped in the ring like Leafdew.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. There were colorful sweets around her. There was pink cloud candy! Leafdew was licking a super big green ball.

"Leafdew! What are you licking?" she asked.

"A green lollipop! Mmm, Sour apple flavor!want some gumdrops?" she chirped.

She handed Airpaw colorful candies.then she threw another ring.

"The digital world!" she shouted again.

"Cool!" Airpaw complimented.

They were in a digital place filled with excitement. Yellow faces with different emotions popped up and were sent to humans.

"Fairytale land!"Leafdew called out.

They were facing a huge castle. Inside was an elegant cat wearing a beautiful diamond necklace with a gold crown. Unexpectedly, she yelled "Guards!" and the guards were coming to seize the two innocent kits.

"Ahh! Um.. Owls forest!" she yelped.

And they were back to the forest.

"That was..." Airpaw wheezed and didn't even finish.

"Come on!" Leafdew slipped into a dark tunnel and Airpaw followed her. It led to a balcony on a tree.

"That's my friend's house!" she pointed across the tree to another big oak tree with no branches.

"But, how are we gonna get there? It's across our balcony and the only entrance to it is that thin vine." Airpaw pointed out.

"Don't worry, Rocky! Why did you think I made this tunnel and this balcony?" she rolled her eyes. "This is a zip line!" she exclaimed.

"W-wait, we're GOING TO RIDE OUR WAY THERE?!?!?!" she yelled hysterically.

"Um... yes?" Leafdew gulped."Listen, you'll climb in this basket and I'll push you. That way you can ride your way there without getting stabbed by little branches. Or... you can take the hard way. Which is what I'm going to do because you probably dont want little branch cuts on you."

Airpaw sighed and climbed into the brown basket.

"Are you sure this is safe?"The nervous Airclaw cat panicked.

"Rocky, i am not an idiot. I would never put my best friend in danger."

"Really." Airpaw snorted.

"But seriously. Are you sure this is safe?" she enunciated.

"Yup!"

"Are you lying?"

"Yup!"

"Are you just going to say 'yup' every time i ask a question?"