The Gems Of Hastinapur...

A man is shown Practicing archery ... Tall ... Dark ...handsome ... Has a silver  bright glow .... Eyes that shows Only target .... hair reaching till neck ...smile that is mischievous .... Dressed in a white dhoti and Angvastr ..... He is ready with his bow and Arrow ....

Daasis are just staring at him ... Being the center of attention .... Still his eyes are n his target .....

He with a great concentration leaves the arrow ...... And it directly, perfectly hits the target ..... Birds eyes ...

He can hear lots of cheering for him ...

Suddenly another arrow comes and Pierce's the first arrow through between such that both the arrows hit the target ....

The first man shouts without looking at another man - Jyesht Bhrata ....
That was my target ....he frowns ...

Man 2 - That's not written on the target .... Arjun ...he winks at him ...

So the first man is revealed to be Arjun

Arjun then turns ... To see a dark tall muscular figure in front of him .... Shining bright like sun ... One could only see his target in his eyes .... Smile that people can drool on .... Hair reaching just at the end of neck ... Dressed in a yellow dhoti and Angvastr .... He places his one hand waving his silky hair ....

Arjun - Very good Bhrata  Karn... Y don't u say everything clearly ...

Karn - What ... he asked unknowingly

 he asked unknowingly

Arjun - this only ... That girls are all around... So that's y showing your muscular body ....

Karn - Oh ... You got my secret out ... He laughs ....

Nakul - Bhratashree... I think that's enough for today ... He said keeping his sword down ....

Arjun - Yess I am done with the Practice....

Sahdev - let's hurry then ... Maata must be waiting for us ....

The 4 Brothers together went in The Palace.....