The First Rasooe 💛

Next Morning.. Panchali woke up with water on her face ....

She slept on floor ... She looked At two Dark hazel eyes staring at her ...

It was Rajkumar Arjun

Arjun - wake up ... It's morning... Or are u planning to sleep whole day ...

Panchali got up quietly...

The bruises on her shoulder and ahnds were all visible ...

Arjun felt bad ... He knew he did wrong ... But Panchali has not done either less to him ... That's what Arjun Thought...

She was about to go but Arjun held her hand ... And pulled her close to him through her waist ...

Panchali landed staright away on his muscula chest ...

Arjun stared down at her keenly observing her .... For a second he was just lost in her innocence...

Panchali could not meet his gaze so looked down ...

Charu ( Daasi ) came inside and Immediately turned

Charu ( Daasi ) came inside and Immediately turned ...

This bought Arjun back to reality that what he was doing ... He immedietly left Panchali....

Arjun - Charumati ... Get Panchali dressed in such a manner that she looks the most beautiful and Happy girl on whole earth ...

Charu nodes ... Panchali looked down ..

Arjun left chamber ....

Arjun thoughts - What are u doing .. don't go on her innocent face ... She is the reason. Y 4 life's are suffering today ...

This boiled Arjun 's anger and  he left ...
______________________________________

Panchali was walking towards kitchen ... She found Madri , Kunti and Draupadi already there ...

She wished them ... But Draupadi looked away ...

Kunti sighed - Putri Panchali... Come .. y are u standing there ..