Pain ... + Revenge 💗

Arjun and Karn made a secret plan to enter palace first ... Then try to find Draupadi and Panchali.. if they find them then. First they will take them to safe place a d then attack palace ...

Arjun and Karn started with there plan ...
______________________________________

A week passed and the door of the dark chambers opened ...

Daasi - Daasi Draupadi... Maharaj Ashwathama is calling u ...

Draupadi got angry - I am not his Daasi that he can order me .. go and say him ... I am not his daasiiii .. goooo(she shouts)

Panchali hugs her ..

Panchali - Jiji calm down plzz....

The Daasi goes and informs ...

Duryodhan and Ashwathama gets angry ....

Ashwathama goes followed by Duryodhan... But enter Panchali and Draupadi chamber ....

Ashwathama goes and catches Draupadi by her hair ....

He pulls her out ....

Draupadi was beating him on his hands ... Chest .. leg .. but no use ...

Panchali was helping Draupadi.. but Duryodhan stopped her on door ...

Draupadi was been dragged by Ashwathama to his private chamber ....

He threw her on floor ... Laughing ...

Ashwathama - U we'll get punishment Daasi ... She your arrogant face now ...

Draupadi looked up

Draupadi looked up.. her eyes red in anger .. she was injured badly ...

She got up shouting ...

Draupadi - I am not your servant... Waht do u think of yourself..... u are a kayar .. u never could have fight Arya and won .. that's y u did such thing .. cowherd....

Ashwathama got angry and slapped Draupadi...

Ashwathama - I see ..... I'll show u who am I ...

With that he took  end of her saree ... and started disrobing her ...

Leave me ... U cowerd ... Leave me Draupadi began shouting...

Arjun and Karn who were crossing.. heard this and ran to the chamber ...
Karn broke chamber door... But what he switched shocked him to core ...