The Arrival At Hastinapur

Later on all reached Hastinapur....

Kunti welcomed the newly wed pairs ...

Gandhari had to come for nav vadhu Swagat .. at first many people were shocked as There were 2 brides ...

Kunti did Aarti ...

Kunti - Putri Draupadi and Panchali... Now this is your home too ... Now enter in putri ...

All entered Palace ... Hastinapur Wasa Beautiful place ... Huge palace ... A lot of guards ....

Panchali and Draupadi were sent to Karn and Arjun's respective Chamber
______________________________________

On way Draupadi tripped of and Hurt her foot ...

Panchali went there and looked down ..

Draupadi - Ahhh .... She closed her eyes in pain ...

Panchali - Does it pain jiji ...

Draupadi - Not more than my Heart .. and left ....

Panchali looked down sad and Continues walking ...
______________________________________

Arjun - Pitashree ... Is there any work ... We are called here for ..

Pandu sighs and looks down ...

Pandu - Arjun and Karn ... We all know in what circumstances this marriage took place ....

Arjun and Karn both frowned ..

Pandu - see children .. I would as a father and friend ... Suggest u both to forget past .. and live with present... Panchali and Draupadi both a really good ....

Arjun - Seriously Panchali... He mocked

Karn in anger - U were the one to marry her ... Not she ... U never asked for her will also ...

Arjun shocked looked at karn who further controlled his anger ...

Kunti - stop u both .... Whatever happened ... That happened .... The truth now is that Draupadi and Panchali are married to you both ... They have left there families ... For u 2 .. it's your responsibility to care for them now ... And no More Arguments Arjun ....
Now u both can leave ....

Both left ....

Madri went To Arjun ...

Madri - Putr Arjun ... I know u are really angry on Panchali... But please give her chance to explain herself... And Karn take good care of Draupadi.. she has suffered a lot ....

She left ...
____________________________________

In Arjun Panchali chamber ...

Panchali stood there remembering the days events ...
She was all in tension ...

Her sister is not talking to her .. on top blamed her for killing her ...

Rajkumar Arjun too doesn't believes her ...