The Broken Lady ... Draupadi

Voice - Rajkumar Arjun

Everyone turned to where the voice came from ...

And all were further shocked ....

It was Draupadi

It was Draupadi...
She was all were ... Her hairs open .. no jewelry... And she had got many hurt also ...

Draupadi stood there ... She was shocked to see Arjun and Panchali ..

Draupadi fainted there itself ...

Arjun was again shocked ... He without wasting a second ran towards Draupadi... Followed by Panchali And others ....
______________________________________

Duryodhan and Shakuni faces fell down ... They went pale ...

Shakuni - Bhanje .. we should leave soon as possible... Or else ...

Sandhya smirking - Don't be scared Mamashree ... I have done all the work extra properly... Just come along and see the Drama Further ...
______________________________________

Draupadi was layed on bed ... She was still unconscious....

Arjun now realized - What I did ... My Drau came back for me ... But ... But I betrayed her ... I broke her heart ... I .. I didn't trust her ... This is all my fault ....  ( Tears rolling down his cheeks )

  ( Tears rolling down his cheeks )

Mahima cam and rushed to Draupadi..

Mahima - Putri open your eyes ... All were tensed ...

Pandu had hung his face ... Drupad was all teary eyes ... Karn wanted to shout at Arjun ... But controlled seeing the situation....
______________________________________

After sometime ... Ved G checked Draupadi...

After an hour passed ... Draupadi opened her eyes slowly ..

She felt a harsh ache in her head ... Slowly looking around she found pale faces of her in laws and family...

Draupadi - Maata .... She spoke .. tears welled up her eyes remembering Everything that Happened to her ...