Welcome To Panchal Rajya ....

Next Day .....

Panchali walked up the Temple stairs with a thaal in hand ..... along with daasis around ..

It was a routine to visit the temple every morning to be a part if Morning Prayers ..... The temple was up at a height from where whole Panchal Rajya could be visible....

She completed her Pooja ...and was returning back ...

She looked at the fully decorated city of Panchal ....

Panchali - Wow .... The Palace looks so beautiful.....

Daasi - Of course

Daasi - Of course ... The guests are so special... After all ..

Panchali curiously - Do u know ... Who the guests are ...

Daasi - Yess Rajkumari... Who don't know Veer Rajkumar of Hastinapur...

Rajkumar Karn - The great Archerer... The blessing of lord sun ... He has a special Kavach also .... Alone he had broken the chakrvyuh and our whole Sena lost against him ...

Panchali widened her eyes - Panchal Rajya whole Sena ...

Daasi 2 - yess Raajkumaari and his small brother Rajkumar Arjun .. oh my what a charm ... He is blessing of Lord Indra .... Great Archerer... And horse rider.... He alone defeated Maharaj Drupad.....

Panchali - Pitashree .... She was shocked ....

Daasi - yess the smaller Rajkumar are Twins ... Very calm .. they are swordsman ....
Maharaj Pandu have 2 queens ... Maharani Kunti ... And Maharani Madri ... Whole family loves with peace and happiness....

Panchali - A Perfect Family ....

Soon they reached chariots and left for Palace ....

Panchali hurriedly entered the big chamber of Her Sister ....

She entered in finding Draupadi sitting in front of Mirror... 2 Daasis getting her ready .....

Seeing Panchali Draupadi stood up and turned at her ....