Draupadi or Panchali ....

Draupadi entered the Dining chamber ... She walked and wished Everyone Pranipaat with Panchali on her left .... She was seeing everyone...

When suddenly her eyes settle on A Prince .....

He was eating kheer .... He had Muscular body ..... Hairs reaching neck ..... He looked like some great warrior....

Draupadi eyes settled on him ... Her heartbeat grew faster ..... She looked at him .... He was breathing heavily.... His laughter ... Giggles .. made her realise that she had some connection with him .....

Suddenly Arjun who was eating kheer looked up at her ... 

Draupadi was still seeing him smiling

Arjun got confused ... He looked left and right ... Behind ... But when he knew she was looking at him only ....

He turned to her and smiled

Draupadi immedietly looked down ... Hiding her blush

Arjun smirked at her

Arjun smirked at her .... And Continues eating stealing glances at her ....

Panchali pushed her elbow towards her sisters arm ... Bringing her back on Earth .....

Later in both sisters served food ...

Kunti looked at Arjun and Draupadi.. smiling at each other ... She nodes Madri and Mahima .. who smile ...

Drupad thought - Finally Draupadi... U are world's best putri ...  Finally this Arjun lost himself only ...
He smirked innerly ....

Karn was clever enough to look at Panchali .... But even hide that from others ... ( Ghr ka sanskari badha beta 😂)

The dinner got over ... Panchali took Draupadi to her chamber ...

Draupadi - Panchali guests are there .. why u brought me here ...

Panchali - what's the matter ....

Draupadi - what ... Let's go there ...

Panchali - someone's too eager to see Rajkumar Arjun ...