Chapter 6

We walked out of my hotel holding hands , i was really happy. I didn't know where we were going though.
"Where are we going?" i asked Harry.
"It's a surprise" he said smiling.
"Urghh i hate surprises" i said making a sad face.
"you won't hate this one i promise" Harry said.

We walked round the corner to Harry's car. We both got in and he started driving.
"Will you tell me where we're going yettt?" i whined.
"nope" he smirked.

We had been driving for about 10 minutes and he pulled up at a field.
He got out of the car and went over to open the car door for me.
"Thank you " i said.
he just smiled
"it's just round the corner" he said

We walked around the corner and there was a blanket on the field with lots of food.
Aww it was a picnic! I love picnics !
Harry saw the way my face lit up.
"Do you like it?" he asked nervously.
"Of course i do i love it!" i squealed giving him a hug.
"Let's sit down and eat then!" Harry exclaimed.

We were there for a few hours talking and eating. We were getting to know each other more , i feel like we knew each other pretty well already. I felt my phone buzz.
It was Millie.

It said "The date went amazing! He asked me to be his girlfriend! I said yes of course!! I can't believe your on a date with Harry too! Hope your having a great time :)"
I smiled reading it.
"Who's that" Harry asked.
"It's Milly, she's just been on a date with Niall , their official !
"They are so good together! I knew how much he liked her from the minute we first met you both" Harry said.
"they are so cute together!" i exclaimed.
"Hey maybe we could go on a double date soon , we could go to the cinema or something?" Harry said excitedly.
"That would be so much fun ! but maybe we should finish this date first ?" i said laughing.
"Oh yeah ... um so would you like to go on a second date sometime?" Harry asked.
"I would love to" i said smiling at him.
"Good" he said and leaned in and kissed me.

OMG
HARRY STYLES WAS MY FIRST KISS!!
Yes i know i'm almost 18 and hadn't had my first kiss yet.
We finished our picnic and Harry drove me back to my hotel.
"Hey do you wanna come round and have a movie night or something? Millie could come and i can invite Niall aswell!" Harry asked.
"Sure i would love that , i will go get her now , we'll be down in a minute" i said.

I ran up the stairs and when into our hotel room.
"Hey Grace how was your date ??" Millie asked.
"It was great , Harry was wondering if we would like to come round to his place and have a movie night or something? Niall will be there too" i said.
" That would be awesome! I'm glad your date went well , we can go in a minute just let me get ready" Millie said.
"Okay , i'm so happy for you and niall by the way!" i exclaimed.
"Thank you!" Millie chuckled.
"You ready?" i asked Millie.
"Yes let's go!" She shrieked.