Chapter 12

Niall's pov :)

Harry was driving when we went to pick up Millie and Grace from their hotel. They were there stood outside. They started walking over to us. Millie looked so gorgeous! I mean she always does.

When we were on our way Millie and Grace admitted that they were both afraid of rollercoasters. Great! Scared of rollercoasters when we're going to Alton Towers! It would be okay though because me and Harry could make them feel better.

We arrived at Alton Towers.

"We're here!" Harry said.
I looked at Millie and she looked so pale.
I put my arm around her while we walked to the entrance. She smiled up at me.

Harry held Grace's hand. I think Harry liked her. But he hadn't asked her out yet so i don't know? I think he does like her. Maybe he's too scared to ask her out yet?

We walked through the entrance.
"What do you want to go on first?" I asked.
"I don't mind" Millie replied.
"How about a small one to start off with?" Harry asked smiling at Grace.
"That sounds good" Grace replied laughing.
"Let's go on that one over there then!" i said pointing to one of the rides.
"Okay" Millie said.

We walked over to the ride and sat down waiting for it to start.
"Don't be nervous it's okay i've got you" i said to Millie tying to make her feel better.
She smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.
The ride started.

It was only a small one but it was still fun!
I looked at Millie and she actually seemed to be enjoying it. She was smiling and laughing!
I looked behind us where Harry and Grace were sitting and Grace didn't look too good.
She looked like she was going to pass out or something.
I mouthed "Is she okay?" to Harry and he shrugged his shoulders.
He held her tighter trying to make her feel better. And that's when she fainted.

Luckily the ride was just finishing. It stopped and me and Millie got out.
"That was actually really fun! I don't know what i was so afraid of! Right Grace?" Millie exclaimed looking round at Grace.
"Omg what happened?!?!" Millie asked.
"She fainted" Harry told her.
Harry picked her up and carried her off the ride.
"Let's sit over there" I said.

We sat down on a bench near another ride.
"We've only known you for a few days , and you've both already fainted!" i said to Millie.
She laughed.
Then Grace started to wake up.
"Hey are you okay?" Harry asked her.
"I thinks so , wh-what happened?" Grace asked.
"You fainted, i think maybe you have quite a big fear of rollercoasters?" Harry said smiling at her.
"Yeah maybe we should do something else instead?" i suggested.
"Good idea , what should we do?" Harry asked.
"How about we go and play mini golf!" i said excitedly.
"Sure why not!" Millie laughed.
"Okay let's go then!" I said.
Harry put Grace down but put his arm around her to make sure she was okay.
We walked to Harrys car. This time i sat in the back with Millie and Grace sat in the front with Harry.

I couldn't wait for mini golf , i was amazing at it!