Chapter 2

*the next day*

"MUMMMM WHERE IS MY PHONE!" i screamed.

I had lost my phone , they day of the concert , great. I needed it so i could call Millie and tell her to come and get ready at my house.
"I don't know Grace , why are you asking me?" my mum asked.
"but mum i need it!!" i said stressed out.
"have you checked the kitchen?"
"yes and it's not there , mum what am i gonna do ?!?!?!"
"calm down , have you looked down the side of your bed ? it often falls down there"
"No i will go and check now" i said in a frustrated voice.

Oh phew ! it was there , i was no longer panicked and now i was so excited! I messaged Millie and told her to come and get ready at my house. She said she will be here in a minute.
*Knock knock*
i ran downstairs at top speed. i was super speedy after all.
"AHHHHHHH" we both screamed.
"i cant believe it we are actually going to see one direction!!' Millie squealed.
"I am so so so excited!! i said.
"Go on girls go and get ready you only have a couple of hours before you have to leave" my mum said to us.

This concert was quite expensive, but my mum payed for it as it was a birthday present for me. i was going to be 18 in a few days. Millie was already 18 , her birthday was in January.

We were doing each other's hair and makeup , and then we put glitter on each other's faces , i had pink glitter and Millie had gold glitter. Then we changed into our outfits , i had a black one direction top and Millie's was white.

My mum called us downstairs and told us it was time to leave now. She was going to drive  us and then drop us off at the concert , then me and millie were staying in a hotel nearby.

"Coming mum!"i shouted as i grabbed my phone and put it in my bag.
We all got in the car and we were listening to one direction of course.

"I really hope they sing better than words'" Millie said with a grin on her face.
"Same that would be amazing!" i exclaimed.
"What's so good about better than words?" my mum asked confused.
"Nothing mum" i replied giggling.

"Okay we're here , have a good time you two'"
"thanks mum we will!" i said.

Me and Millie looked at each other and then walked in. This would be the best night of our lives.