Chapter 7

Jennie's POV

"So... why are we still waiting here?"

I asked in confusion as the four of us sat down quietly, like dead quiet, on one of the booths at the café where we always hang out at. Only the indistinct chatter of people all around the café was surrounding the atmosphere around us and maybe the slow sips the other three are taking from their respective drinks. Another silence comes to pass before Lisa finally spoke while checking her Rolex, that was perfectly clasped around her wrist.

"Jisoo Unnie's chauffeur will be here soon."

"Ch-chauffeur?" I almost chocked on my own saliva hearing her statement. I looked at her with wide eyes as if trying to tell her that it wasn't a good joke but I could only see seriousness in her brown orbs. I let my jaw drop once again after seeing her nod.

"Yup. Unnie's parents never let her go somewhere on her own. They're very protective of her considering that she is their only child."

Lisa sighed gesturing her hands outside the glass walls of the café and I could only grimace and shudder at the sight of men in black suits with very fit bodies and stoic faces. Gaining a lot of attention from the people inside the café and around their perimeter.

I don't know how many times my jaw has dropped today but I do know the fact that it won't be the last. Knowing that this is Kim Jisoo we're talking about.

"I see... that's some heavy security she's got then."

"I know right. Even Unnie gets annoyed about this sometimes. But she can't do anything about it." Lisa huffed while grabbing a piece of toast from Jisoo's untouched plate which the older girl simply didn't mind considering that she had her eyes closed, earphones in her ears, and her head covered by her hoodie cap. She says the place was cold so she brought a hoodie for 'emergencies' such as this.

"Why not?"

"Overprotective parents and all." Lisa shrugged and sighed once again while sipping some of her latte which was oddly only halfway empty.

"We already noticed that but like why can't she stop them from securing her?" I asked and Lisa could only shrug making me shake my head and groan. "I thought you would know because she's your childhood friend."

"I am! She's just secretive..." Lisa mumbled under her breath, disappointment evident on her face and tone, while pouting and playing with her hands.

I looked at Chaeyoung, who was being unnecessarily quiet these past few hours and was sitting beside me, and gave her a message through my eyes to comfort the sulking maknae. Although it was my fault, I don't care.

She let out a small, "Bitch." Before stopping Lisa's fidgeting hands and taking it into hers, intertwining their hands tightly. Laying her head on top of her arm which was also laying on top of the table to hide the incoming blush on her face. It was obvious really.

I could tell that Lisa was somehow blushing at the small intimate action that Chaeyoung just did even though she was hiding her face on top of her arm just like Chaeyoung.

And for Pete's sake, I am feeling lonely and single right now. Seeing them acting all this sweet and flustered like a real couple makes me want to get someone already. Even though this was my idea in the first place.

Chaeyoung already knows Lisa has had a crush on her for a long time now. And Lisa's infatuation for Chaeyoung started when we were in high school. So that's hell of a long time already. Chaeyoung's just ignoring the fact that Lisa likes her and keeps herself cool about the situation and simply hurting Lisa.

Although, all this sweet time came to an end when Jisoo slammed a paper on the table and made her way out of the café.

Chauffeur's here.

The three of us looked at each other first before following after Jisoo who was talking to one of the men in black in the meantime. After standing there like idiots while waiting for Jisoo to finish talking with the guy, she finally have finished and was now walking towards her awaiting car that has been opened by one of the guards. Our eyes trailed after Jisoo's every single movement from flipping her hair unintentionally to having her seat inside the driver's seat in the car.

And you guys guessed it right, my jaw dropped once again. I don't know if it's because of the car or if it was because Jisoo looked so beautiful and hot inside of it. She perfected the car's image.

"That is one fancy car."

It was simply a Bugatti La Voiture Noire that was only available to a few people in the world, and is known for being the most expensive luxury car of today's year, and those people are even higher than elites in the hierarchy. Highly respected by people among them and served like kings and queens. And I tell you, they're filthy rich people.

I don't even know what's the word shocked by now because everything about this girl is absolutely unexpected.

"Damn..."

"Are you talking about the car or Jisoo Unnie's ass?" Lisa suddenly popped out of nowhere and asked such a random question.

But I couldn't help but do so, Jisoo wasn't exactly sitting down on her seat yet but was somehow leaning her way to the seat giving her butt a bit of a show to the people around her which was me, Lisa, Chaeyoung, and some guards and bystanders.

Both.

"The car."

"Any who... we're going to ride that fancy car so better hurry up before Unnie makes the decision to leave us." Lisa made her way to the back seat of Jisoo's overly expensive car. If this was hers.

"I don't know this feeling but why do I feel I have to be worthy enough to sit down inside there?" Chaeyoung asked in a shaky tone. Admiring the car in front of her and acting as if she had just figured out that her long awaited soulmate was in front of her. "Even the inside looks sick."

She has finally entered the back seat of the car and I now just noticed that I had no more place to sit but in front with Jisoo. Jisoo might've noticed my worried face and gave me a small smile to confirm that I could sit with her at the front.

I didn't waste any more time and immediately buckled my seatbelt when I was inside the car. And Chaeyoungie was right. It looked sick.

"Save that later for her suite interior." Lisa chuckled.

And as for Jisoo, she started the engine of the car. Roaring it to life. And I can't lie that I let out a small scream, sounded like a squeak actually, when Jisoo stepped on the pedal.

"You said awhile ago that it was near school?" I asked Lisa who was busy getting comfortable with Chaeyoung leaning on her because of the small space provided by the interior of the car.

I can't say that I'm not enjoying Lisa suffering and Chaeyoung getting embarrassed about this. I should really take some pics and so I did. Secretly though but it wasn't that much of a secret when Jisoo shook her head while looking at me with a fond smile on her face. That made me smile too.

"Yes it is. Unnie's father decided that it's much more efficient if her house is near." Lisa finally released the breath that she was holding when Chaeyoung's body was in close proximity with hers. Chaeyoung got her weight off of her finally. She must be cursing her long legs for this.

"Can't you just walk to school?" I asked Jisoo and she shrugged. Eyes still as focused as it is on the road.

"She could... but y'know." Lisa shrugged as well. They sure are best friends, huh?

"I see..."

...