Chapter 8

Jennie's POV

"We're finally here!" Lisa yelled throughout the corridors of Jisoo's suite floor. Just by the corridors, you can already tell that this place is only for rich people. Fancy and shimmering.

"Lisa, you'll disturb the people on this floor if your voice is that loud." Chaeyoung knocked Lisa's forehead while shushing her with a hushed tone. The blonde only smiled at her before continuing on skipping through the corridors, full of doors and lights.

"No one lives on this floor. And by the fact that it's the top floor, I can shout in what volume I like." By Lisa's statement, me and Chaeyoung looked at her with wide eyes and an open mouth. Simply making sure no flies are around to be sucked in by our breaths.

"What do you mean by-."

"Unnie's parents bought the whole floor but this time, it was Unnie's request." She says, pointing to Jisoo who was busy looking for her room. And I can tell that she was having a hard time because her brows were furrowed together. I mean, I would have a hard time too considering that the top floor has almost ten rooms riled up.

"Holy crap..." That was the only thing Chaeyoung could possibly comment as she stared at Jisoo's back figure with eyes of awe. And judging by Lisa's change of demeanor right after Chaeyoung had her eyes now focused to Jisoo, I bit my lower lip to stop my laughter from going out.

This was a very amusing thing to watch. I don't know if Lisa will be rambling to Jisoo about this or keep it to herself that she's actually jealous of her Unnie. The latter would be a bit hard for her though. Considering that she's an open-minded person.

"That's some money they got there to have this whole floor bought and isn't this hotel one of Korea's tops." Chaeyoung continues and it only added some more fire on Lisa's blazing eyes. Her face was already so red, not from being flustered, but from definite jealousy. I feel so sorry for her whatsoever.

"Yup." Lisa answered nonetheless. Not wanting Chaeyoung to notice her change of expression and character, she smiled and walked on in front of us because she was behind us from the start.

"I feel so broke right now even though I'm very loaded myself but having one room in this hotel means my entire week's allowance." Chaeyoung pouted while hooking her arm on Lisa's. A completely normal thing for the two of them but I do know that whenever this happens, Lisa's jealousy and frustrations go away in a second. I don't know if Chaeyoung does this on purpose because she knows Lisa's bad mood or just because she unconsciously does so.

"Sad truth."

"Y'know, if you guys are willing to stay for the night... you can just pick one room on the floor and it'll be all yours." Lisa suggested with an excited grin on her face and a confused look from Jisoo, who whipped her head around to look at Lisa as if she just said something crazy.

"Like have it?" I asked and Lisa nodded, totally avoiding Jisoo's glare that was shot onto her. She looked unbothered by it though maybe because Chaeyoung's by her side. "For free?" I still continued on even though Jisoo looked like she'll be killing Lisa any time and tackling me down for asking these questions without her even confirming it.

"Yes."

Jisoo could only let out a frustrated groan before aggressively tapping her keycard on one of the room's scanning thingy. The door let out a small click sound before it opened and Jisoo came stomping in which was only being watched by Lisa in amusement.

Soon after, we still haven't moved from our spot as we waited for Jisoo to tell us what to do because even though Lisa can do whatever she wants but she still needs her Unnie's response.