Chapter 14

Jisoo's POV

"Lisa, may I ask on why Jisoo is covered up with patches all over her face?" I pointed to Jisoo who was still busy choosing what drink to choose from the vending machine nearby as I rested my arm on Lisa's shoulder while the blonde was still busy talking to Chaeyoung who didn't look the slightest interested on what Manoban was talking about.

"What do you mean covered up? That's the least number of bandages she could get up to now." Lisa abruptly faced me with a questioned look, dismissing her chat with Chaeyoung which the blue-haired girl appreciated just by the sigh of relief she breathed out.

"L-least?"

"She might not seem like it but Jisoo Unnie can be a delinquent at times." Lisa whispered into my ear as she noticed my shocked state. Smugly smirking as she pulled away from me.

"What?!"

"You heard me right so stop asking me on why she's bandaged up because I have no idea where she got those new bruises on her overly perfect face." She waved me off, now completely staring at Chaeyoung who was busy inspecting her nails for the ninth time today. It's a habit that I wish would disappear because when she does that, it's either she's listening to you or not. It's hard to see the difference really.

"I'm just speechless."

"Is the news that shocking?" Lisa asked as I nodded eagerly. She sighed before resting her hand on my shoulder while I contemplate on either believing her or not.

"She looks too innocent to even hurt a fly! Explain to me on how that angelic face can be a delinquent?!"

Jisoo questioningly looked at me as she made her way towards our table while I gestured to her with both my arms in a crazy manner. Lisa just rolled her eyes at me while the others laughed at the show they were witnessing right now.

"I don't know, okay? Why are you harassing me?"

"I was not harassing you, you dimwit." I knocked her head, effectively stopping her from pouting any longer. A disgusting sight to see.

"Shut up, you pipsqueak." She said while rubbing her forehead on where she was knocked at by yours truly.

"What did you just call me?!"

"You were the one who started the name calling, you ass. Why are you getting angry?!"

"You are so gonna get it." I cracked my knuckles, wearing a smirk at that, as her face became pale and hurriedly hid behind Chaeyoung who glared at her. She only gave the older girl a sheepish smile for an apology.

"This is way more amusing to watch than I thought." Dahyun commented while hysterically laughing with the others which made me groan.

"What is?"

"This. This argument because it's a new sight because apparently, you and Chaeyoung are the ones who are always arguing."

"It's not funny though."

"You guys are always so loud like seriously." Nayeon added making me glare at her.

"Shut your trap, Nayeon."

"Wha—t? It's true." She shrugged but I can't really deny that because it was true and I'll only look like an idiot if I do deny it so I decided not to and just save myself from embarrassment.

What I didn't expect was a paper being stuck onto my forehead by none other than Kim Jisoo. I sent her a glare which she only shrugged at before chewing onto her chicken sandwich. I took the note off my forehead while still glaring at her but right after, I laughed at what is says.