No more.

☆Mabel P.O.V☆

It had been weeks of none stop monster hunting, late nights, lying and cleaning up. I was completely worn out. Dipper just sat on his bed and read through his book, again. Did he ever sleep? How could he, when I was wake so was he, he was always awake. I had forgotten how nice my bed was underneath me. Shutting my eyes for just a few minutes, I had some how dozed off.

A noise startled me, I raised my head and looked around, the sun had set already. It was dark. The door creaked open, I blankly stared at it and rubbed my left eye.

"Dipper?" I asked in a groggy voice, I seemed to have scared him, he jumped and grabbed his chest.

"Jesus Mabel, trying to give me a heart attack?" He asked with a hint of anger in his voice, I simply shook my head and crossed my arms.

"Says the one sneaking around at night," I huffed. It may have been dark but I could feel him roll his eyes. He quickly climbed into his bed, I guessed he didn't want to talk about it, but what type of sister would I be if I didn't pry?

"You were monster hunting again. Weren't you." I stated, there was no use in asking what I already knew, that would of made it more complicated seeing as it was Dipper I was dealing with.

"Maybe.." he said, he sounded a bit defensive, like I had no right to know if he had been or not. I sat up straight and looked over at his bed.

"Why didn't you wake me up? I could have come with you." I say plainly and started twirling my hair, it was a nervous habit. I could hear him let out a big sigh.

"Look Mabel, you're my sister, I'm suppose to protect you. But I've worn you out and you could get hurt. I'll do monster hunting on my own from now on." He seemed stressed and uncomfortable. My eyes widened, was he kicking me out of the mystery twins? He couldn't do that!

"Bro-bro-" My sentence was interrupted by Dipper.

"This is not up for discussion!" He said sternly and covered his head with his blanket indicating he was going to bed. I sat there confused and dazed, not sure what to do or say. Finally I laid back down and closed my eyes.