Acknowledgements

"An author is nothing if not for it's readers."
~HR

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WA REHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUHU!

Alhumdulillah times infinity for this beautiful journey with the most beautiful and amazing people. If Allah SWT didn't bless me with such amazing readers, I would never have dreamt to reach this moment. I sincerely mean it from the very depth and core of my heart, THANKYOU!

It was a beautiful ride and I owe it to every single read, vote and comment of every single one of you!

JAZAKALLAH KHAIRUN!!❤️

This book is a dedication for my parents. Who have always been literal couple goals for me, MashaAllah!

My inspiration for Rayyan's character comes from My own Dad, who's very much like him. He still doesn't return from his walks without bringing 'jasmine' flowers for Mom. They still don't eat meals without eachother. Always going on mini honeymoon trips and late night walks together, MashaAllah! My Mom is my Dad's FOREVER#1.
May Allah SWT bless them with more and more love and keep them happy together forever and ever InshaAllah, until Jannah. Ameen❤️❤️

I can Alhumdulillah say this, without any hesitance that I am satisfied with the way Allah has allowed me to bring about this book. Rayyan is forever going to be one of my most beautiful character but he couldn't have been one, if he didn't have a Zai to shower all that beautiful love on.

Also, coming to an important detail, SEQUEL. I have one in mind, and you guys may be able to guess the characters from the epilogue but sadly, owing to work/studies priorities, I don't know if I'll ever get a chance to return to write it. But InshaAllah maybe, who knows except Allah, I would love to write short spinoffs too, with Nans & Gramps and Saeeda & Huzaifa. InshaAllah khair🥰

In the end, Thankyou once again, for each and everyone of your support. We have made it this far because of your support. Stay blessed, you all—!

~The book trailer is uploaded on YouTube; link in my bio. Hope you guys like it🙈Do share your thoughts on it❤️

P.S. Check out my other works on my profile alin958 if you like🤗

Fee Amanillah❤️
~HR