Chapter 2

The door smashed open as I was still asleep. I shot up pushing my hair back. It was Simon. He glared at me in disgust.
" Looks like your gunna have fun today!" He laughed storming over in his boots and grabbing my arm pulling me out of bed.

He blindfolded my eyes and while I had time to say something I said, " Simon what the hell?" I freaked just before he put a cloth in my mouth.

Awhile later, as I walked clueless because of  Simon dragging me, we finally reached a point to stop. He stopped me and turned me around.
" Mmmmmm!" I groaned but he ignored.
He pushed my back leaving me on my knees.

" Finally!" I familiar male voice shouted.
" Thank you Simon! I appreciate you doing this job for me."
I felt sweat dripping down my face and falling on my blindfold. My hands were on my thighs shaking so much that I felt my hands going numb.
I heard steps coming closer to me which increased my anxiety. I've never been in this position before. It was new to me to be on the floor like this because I was doing my job well.

" Ahh I see your scared huh?"
"Mmm" I new it was his voice. He grabbed my blindfold and lifted it up off my face. Then took the cloth out of my mouth.
I crossed my eyebrows and looked up at his direction.
" Why are you doing this?" I growled bravely searching who was kneeling beside me.

" You see, you asked for things to change and you insisted! So I thought I'd chose five people." He laughed leaning back like he normally does.
I looked around one more time and noticed Noah wasn't here. Good. I didn't know what was going on but I new it was bad. I noticed Taylor was here and Jed the weird scientist along with 2 other people I don't really know.
I turned looking at Simon who was smiling evilly smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and turned back to Negan.

" You guys are probably wondering why your asses are on the ground right now. Well here's a secret I'll tell you guys.... your gunna die."
My eyes shot up at his. Tears came rolling out my eyes as I saw Noah in the group of people surrounding us. Negan saw me and sighed miserably.
" I'm sorry dear.. I like you. Your hot." He teased leaning over to me with his bat on his shoulder.
I just snarled him and looked back at Noah who was scared for my life.

I new Noah couldn't say anything or move to help me because he'd die too. But I had a chance to mime something.
" I love you. Stay strong for me okay"
He was my closest friend as I hardly had anyone else to talk life with.
Looking back at Negan he ordered Dwight to tie our hands together.
As he reached mine he put his mouth near my ear.
" I'm sorry." Dwight then tightened the rope around my hands and walked back next to Simon.

I couldn't believe that this is it. I'm going to die for literally no reason.
" Is there a reason for this?" Jed asked asking my question.
Negan paused for a moment swinging his bat on the air.
" Jed Jed Jed!" He shouted historically.
" You all have done bad things in this community. Y'all can die for that!" He shrugged

I did nothing to him except convince him to change things that didn't work as usual. Time was ticking and I eventually saw him getting closer to Jed who was first in line.
" Listen Jed. We all new you weren't a fucking Scientist." He admitted as Jed showed a shocked face.
As Negan lifted his bat, Jeds eyes tightened closed knowing what was going to happen. He smashed threw his skull.

I shook to the sound of his bat on his head. I new it was going to be me lastly. Negan looked up at me and winked wiping Jeds blood off his face.
" Like that?" He laughed.
" You just killed him because he wasn't a real scientist?!" I asked catching my breath from my anxiety.

He nodded and walked next to this stranger and done the exact same. I saw the audience who was freaking out about this then I looked at Simon who was enjoying it all.
I saw all the blood of the three people flat on the ground. Jed and 2 other strangers which scared me to death. I new it was going to be Taylor next.

She turned to look at me with tears filling her eyes.
" I'm scared." She whispered but all I could do is look at her and stay still.
" I'm so sorry." I cried looking back on the ground.
" I'm sorry my ladies but time is up here!" He sighed grabbing his bat and pushing it right threw her skull. Taylor's blood splashed right onto my face in a straight line pattern.

Negan sarcastically laughed and paused standing up for a moment. He walked around me to look directly at my teared up face. Licking his lips he put his bat in front of my face waving it to get my attention. But lucky I avoided to look at poor peoples blood.
" Look at the bat LuLu." He teased getting impatient.
I saw Noah get more nervous as I could see him holding his own mouth from screaming.
Negan wouldn't get away with this. I made sure that Simon was looking at me when I snarled him.

" Grab me a clean towel would you joe." Negan asked as his bat was dripping with blood leaving a trail.
Before a second of silence, Simon stepped in.
" I've always hated you Luna- tic!" He laughed taking the piss out of my name.
" You love to piss me off don't ya." Before Simon could continue walking my direction, Negan stepped in front of him stopping him escalating things.

" Nice for you to participate Simon but I got this now move it." He pointed back where he was standing.
As time flew by with Joes slow walking, Negan grabbed a seat and put it next to me.

" Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you." He smiled putting his bat on the floor.
I couldn't think of a reason except Noah. He would have no one left.
I defeatedly looked at Negan.

" I'm all that Noah has left. He's my best friend Negan." I sobbed looking back on the sanctuary's ground.
I could tell by the silence that he new I was his last person left.
I looked up at him and noticed he was rubbing his face tiredly.
Just as we had a little quiet moment, Joe came back with a clean towel.
" Here." He says throwing the towel to Negan and he caught it.

Negan started to wipe his bat from the blood which made me feel sick. I was debating whether he was to kill me or not. He looked confused. Until some asshole interrupted again.
" Well?" Simon moaned.
Negan stood up and pointed his bat at him.
" Why don't you shut your mouth." He warned as Simon sighed back.

I felt myself fall out of balance of being on my knees too long. Negan gave his bat to Dwight and held his hand out to me.
" Get up." He ordered still looking confused.
Noah looked at me with a happy relief. I smiled at him and walked beside Negan.

When we were walking alone I put my hand on his chest stopping him from walking. I turned to face him putting my hands on my hips.
" Why did you kill them?" I asked with tears filling my eyes again.
He sighed and smirked at me.
" They pissed me off." He walked around me and continued on to walk his tracks.

I turned to him and screamed " Wait!" And so he did. I itched my head thinking of what I want to say to him.
" I - I don't understand why I was there." I stuttered.
He stayed facing opposite me and swung his bat in the air. All he done was take a huge breath out and walked away to his room I assume.

Time passed by and I was in my filthy room reading a book that I've read twenty times already.

*knock knock*

I new it was Noah by the way he knocks. I stood up and ran to the door like a little kid and opened it with a huge smile.
" I'm so glad you're okay!" Noah smiled grabbing me for a tight hug.

I hugged back and walked back to my bed.
He threw me a packet of crisps.
" Shhh don't tell anyone I took these." He whispered opening his salted crisp.

I smiled slightly and put the crisp on the table.
" I'm not hungry but thanks." I sighed.
I couldn't believe what happened today. I was so god damn lucky to be alive right now.
" Aren't you on that run?" I asked changing the subject.
" Yeah, I'm leaving in 10." He replied crunching his last crisp and throwing the packet in the bin.

I looked at my timetable and great. I had to clean Negans office, like he can't clean it himself but you know what happens if I don't.

It's time I really leave this place, I'll need a solid plan.