Chapter 4

At last, Simon free only to be getting Negan instead. I sat up from my bed and opened the door who was being nocked at all morning.
" Wha-" I realised that Simon was there snarling me.
" You little snitch." He growled taking a step into my room.

I ran towards my bed hoping to find something for defence but it was too late.
" You see, you've just ruined my job in this place not only that, he took you." He hissed pointing his crooked finger at me.
I took several quick breaths before getting the courage to stand up from my bed.
" You don't this to yourself, not me. I might've told him but none of this would have happened if you just stop hitting us for your pleasure of 'leader' shit" I moaned using 2 fingers in each hand to create a quote sign.

He stepped back rubbing his moustache. Sometimes I think this man is going to die acting like this, a know it all" bastard. I gave a huge sigh waiting for him to either speak up or get out.
" Y'know, it's very strange how Negan listened to a poor slave than his closest friend." He says with a confused expression.
" I didn't know he would believe me."

Simon looked like he was about to pounce but Negan came in just in time.
" Is there a reason you need to be here?....Simon?" He smirked slightly looking at me to Simons back of his head.
Simon turned slowly and fake smiled to him.
" I was just having a chat now I'm leaving so see ya!" He flash walked around Negan leaving the door wide open.
Negan turned his head to watch him walk until he was out of sight.

" Is there something you need?" I sighed looking threw my draws.
" Yes actually! Today we are going to Alexandria." He smiled sarcastically walking towards the window.
" Wait what?" I gasped finally finding my knife and put it in my pocket.
" Trust me it's not as bad going there then this terrible view! God I wonder who gave you this room.. oh wait, I did." He stupidly laughed swinging his bat in the air.

I stood wiping the dust off my pants and walked closer to him.
" Who's going?" I asked ignoring his comment about my room.
" Me, you Dwight and a bunch of my army. You probably don't know their names." He smiled turning to look at me. " Man if I forgot their names I just make a silly nickname."

I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed stretching my neck from side to side. " I've never been to Alexandria before." I said putting my shoes on. " Well I have many times! They go out for our resources." He smirked putting his bat back on his shoulder.
" Be ready, leaving in 10." He stomped his way out my room shutting the door as loudly as he can.

Me and Negan never really talked much like this before at the very start. He only talked to boss me around. I grabbed my backpack and filled it with supplies. Putting it on my back, I took one look out the window before grabbing my sword and walking right out the door.
Soon as I bypassed my door I bumped into someone's chest.
" Ah I'm sorry." I pushed my hair back and noticed it was Noah.
" Where are you going?" He asked.
" Uhm to Alexandria with Negan and the rest why?" I muttered pushing my bag up to my shoulders.

" It's dangerous there, I've been before and the people there are so nice but Negan... he takes their stuff." He admitted holding my shoulders.
I sighed and itched my head moving his hands of me.
" I haven't been out in a long time because Negan takes me off the runs most of the time Noah. Here's my chance." I smiled walking around Noah.

Before i could reach the door Noah shouted something.
" Stay safe out there ok?" He assured.
" I will."

A short drive later, we finally reached Alexandria. Not going to lie, I was pretty excited to see this place. But I felt bad because of what Noah told me.
" Knock knock!" Negan says sarcastically banging his bat on the gate.

As the gate opened I got out of the car standing behind all of Negans army which stopped me from seeing who was there.
" Nice to see you again buddy!" Negan smirked stomping his way in.
I got impatient of being behind everyone so I pushed between them constantly saying "Sorry" to them.

I felt a breath of relief when I finally reached behind Negans back. I slowly took a step next to Negan only to realise who was standing right in front of me.

" Rick?!"

" Luna!?"