Chapter 6

I woke up seeing Negan looking through my window. That's the worst way for me to wake up. He was so silent though, normally he'd be waking me up by now. I didn't move at all so he couldn't find out I was awake but I just stared at him. I noticed he was talking to himself.

" I'm sorry. I didn't know what got to me..... god damn it why do you care?" He muttered to himself as he took one look at me.
I closed my eyes as soon as he noticed but I think it was too late.
" I know you're awake." He moaned stomping towards me.
" It's training this morning, be up and ready." He says leaving and slamming the door.

I sat up still confused of what he said. Was he apologising to me? Maybe he's too scared to say an apology because it would show his real emotions. Anyway why do I care. I stood up and yawned reaching to my mini bathroom to clean my teeth.
" Yo Luna!" Noah shouted barging in throwing himself on my bed.

As I was brushing my teeth I gave a effortless wave and looked back at the mirror.
" Take it you have Negan as a teacher now.." he he sighed as I gave a huge eye roll.
" I've been moved to Dwights I was in Joes but he's kinda annoying so yeah."
" Your lucky you got Dwight." I moaned spitting the toothpaste in the sink.

When I was finished in there I walked over to my closet and grabbed a new outfit. It wasn't mine. I've never seen it before. It was a white crop top and blue jeans. It looked nice so whoever just gave me that thank you a lot.
" I've never seen that before." Noah added pointing to the clothes.
" Yeah me neither.. strange huh?" I laughed walking to the bathroom to change.

10 minutes later in training..

" Your late." Negan smirked. " I guess I didn't really tell you a time so you're lucky."

I rolled my eyes and looked around the room. There wasn't many people here. Only like 3 people at the back and that was it.
" Stand at the front sweety." He smiled sarcastically.

He pushed the table in front of me and placed 5 knives. It went from small to big.
" Pick your size" he smirked.

I didn't really know why he was all patient with me as of what happened yesterday. Flashbacks came back to me and I kept feeling his hand on my neck.
" Luna.. hellooo?" Negan waved his hand in front of my eyes.
I realised where I was and that my hand was on my neck.
" Uhh I'll take the biggest one." I mumbled grabbing it and taking a step back so he can move the table.

I started doing techniques in the air repeatedly. I started getting the flashbacks again....

" Don't tell me what to do!"
" Never ever... tell me what to do.."
" God damn you drive me mad.."

His hands felt like they were chocking my neck and the sound of his voice played over and over in my ears. " Stop it." I muttered to myself squeezing my eyes and shaking my head. It gotten worse and worse that I felt his breath on my neck. As I kept on practicing, my eyesight went fuzzy. I couldn't control anything. I saw him right in front of me looking at me the same evil way he did yesterday.

" Woah Luna..." I heard a voice from the background which must've been Negan himself.

I finally risen back to reality out of breath. I looked at Negan who was glaring at me with concern. I dropped the long knife and ran towards the door not bothering to close it behind me as it is automatic.

I stood still tears filling my eyes. I had both hands on my neck still feeling his hands on me.
" Luna..?" Negan muttered walking around to face me.
I looked at him who was giving no funny nonsense. He looked at me with seriousness all over his face.
" What happened Lulu?" He rubbed my shoulder in comfort which calmed my breathing down somehow.