5

Y/N POV

The whole day felt like a blur. I was sort of just drifting through it, my mind occupied with thought's of seeing Robyn later tonight.

I had a business meeting with my manager, and our team who's been working on the clothing brand from the legal/business side of things. I finally decided on a name, which will also serve as the theme.

Inner City Clothing.

I can't wait to tell the chocolate skinned women when I pick her up. Her flight was due in about an hour an a half, and I was still jet lagged as hell, but I drank some coffee with an extra shot, so now I'm practically bouncing off the walls.

It was going to take a little over than an hour to get to LAX, so I hopped into my red Corvette and started the drive. Traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, and by the time I got there, Rihanna was calling me.

"Hey, just got my luggage, where should I meet you?"

"I'm at gate b, in the pickup lane."

"Okay cool, which car?"

"You'll know when you see it." I said with a smug smile, even though she couldn't see me. I was obviously joking, because no, I'm not that cocky.

"Mmm I'll be there soon."

I leaned against the side of my car, facing the doors, with my arms crossed. Thankfully, because of the ungodly hour, there were very few people around, so neither of us needed to worry about paps.

I played with my keys, swinging them around my pointer finger, until the beautiful Bajan walked out the sliding doors. Even after a seven hour plane ride, she still looked gorgeous.

I shot her a sly smile and she giggled. "May I take your bags madam?" I asked with a terrible accent.

"Ugh, please. I'm so damn tired."

I popped the trunk and then opened the passenger door for her so she could get comfy while I loaded her bags into the back.

"You want the aux?" I asked, pulling out of the pick up lane.

"Eh, I'm too tired to rock out." Robyn said, yawning. I looked over at her and smiled.

"Yeah, jet lag's a bitch."

"So how was the meeting?" She asked, turning to look at me with her own tired smile.

I Shrugged, stopping at a red light. "I figured out the name, and I think I have a really good idea for the theme, but it's going to be a surprise, so I can't tell you yet. I'm working with a graphic designer tomorrow afternoon to start on the basic designs."

"Really? You won't tell me?" The woman next to me asked with a pout. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Not yet."

"Ugh fine. Also where are we going?" She asked, puzzled.

I laughed. "I actually don't know. How do we get to your place?"

A/n I know Rih Rih lives in London, but for this story, she lives in LA.

"Um keep going for a bit, and then I'll tell you where to get off." The brunette said with a little giggle while I pulled onto the freeway.

"Alright, but you have to stay awake." I told her, making her groan. 

"How was the flight?" I asked, running my hand through my hair. "It was okay. Long. Boring. But no screaming babies."

I stifled a laugh and nodded. "What are you doing tomorrow?" 

"I don't really know. Sleeping. For like, the whole day."

"Sounds about right. What if I pick up some breakfast? Will you wake up to eat it with me?" I inquired with a little smirk. I was internally crossing my fingers that she'd say yes.

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to make a move." The singer said in a flirtatious tone. I laughed, assuming she was just joking, and played along.

"Well, is it working?" 

Robyn snorted. "Breakfast sounds great."

I couldn't help the wide smile that came across my face at her response.

"Turn off here and then take a left." She said, making me turn my attention back to getting to her house.

Turns out she lives in the neighborhood next to mine, in the Hollywood Hills. I've been living here for five years. How the fuck did I not know that.

A few minutes later, I pulled into the driveway of a large, Mediterranean themed house. 

"Shit.." I murmured, seeing the beauty of just the front made me wonder what it looked like inside.

I parked in her driveway and we both got out. I grabbed her suitcases, much to her annoyance, and ignored her claims that she could do it herself. 

"I know you can, but you're tired. Now open the front door, jesus fuck these are heavy."

Rihanna rolled her eyes, but did as I asked. I set her luggage down in the entryway, not wanting to intrude. I was about to say goodnight, when her raspy, tired voice stopped me.

"Do you want to come in?" 

"Uh, yeah...sure. Thanks." She flashed me a small smile and entered her house, turning the light's on. I looked around at the gorgeous interior in aw. This place was amazing.

"You like it?" She asked, letting out a cute little laugh when she law my expression. I nodded.

"I'll give you a tour tomorrow, but for now, can you help me take these upstairs?" The other woman gestured to her bags, and I nodded again.

I grabbed them and followed her up the glistening white stairs, which reflected the warm light's of the foyer. 

From what I could tell, the place had about three bedrooms and three bathrooms on the second floor alone, but god knows what's downstairs.

I trailed behind her as she walked to what I assumed was her bedroom. When we entered, she turned the light's on, which revealed a huge bed in the middle of the room, a large vanity, a huge walk in closet, a massive en suit, and double doors that lead to a balcony which overlooked both her backyard and the city of LA.

"Where should I set these?" I questioned.

"Um, just over here is fine, thank you. I'll deal with it tomorrow." She pointed to a corner of the room. I nodded and set her stuff there.

"So...I guess I'll leave you to..you know...sleep." I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck. Clearly Rihanna was much more confident and comfortable in these kinds of situations, because she just smiled.

"Can you stay?" She asked, surprising me.

"Uh...yeah..sure."