9

Y/N POV

"So recently, you and Rihanna have been making head lines, are you guys the newest hot relationship?" Mike, the radio host asked.

I chuckled, adjusting my head phones. "I don't know man. We met like a month ago, we just homies right now. She's outta my league anyway." I joked.

The man laughed, nodding his head in agreement. "That woman is in a whole other class man. She's out of everyone's league."

"Ain't that right." I snickered.

"So there's been talk about you and Rih possibly releasing a clothing line?" The interviewer asked.

I nodded, playing with one of the rings on my finger. "Yeah, it's funny because that's how we became friends. Drizzy introduced us at the Grammy's, I talked to her about my idea, she offered to help me, and now here we are."

"That's sick man. So any news of when the first drop is coming?"

"It's looking like early to mid next month, hopefully sooner. I've never done anything like this before, hence Rihanna. She's a business woman so I trust her judgement more than my own." I chuckled.

"Yeah bro, respect to her. She's a self made woman, I'd trust her too. So shifting gears a little, let's talk about music. Should we expect anything soon?"

I smirked, shrugging my shoulders. "Only time will tell my man. But I do have a few things in the works. I'll probably wait till the first drop before releasing anything, mostly because I want to devote some time to clothes, you know?"

Mike nodded. "Yeah, I get that. Can you tell us the name of the company yet, or is that top secret?"

I laughed, pushing some hair back from my face. "I don't know. I feel like I might get in trouble. See this is why Rih is here. She's good with all the marketing and inspiration and all that. No doubt I wouldn't have made as much progress as I have without her."

"Call her up and ask." The man joked. 

I snickered. "She's probably listening to this actually. She told me she would, much to my annoyance."

And then suddenly my phone was ringing. And guess who it was? Robyn. Surprise surprise.

"Speak of the devil." I said with a grin, showing Mike my phone. "Answer it." He said, giggling excitedly. 

"Hello?"

"Hey sexy."

Her reply almost made me choke, and I could tell the other guy was shocked too. 

"So you callin me for permission?" I knew she had to for sure be joking, but I played along, always loving our banter.

"Yeah, I'm not tryna get in trouble."

"Mmm well I respect that. However, it's your company Y/n, I'm just along for the ride."

"Okay yeah, but you the self made expert over here." I laughed, hearing her do the same.

"Do you, I can't stop you. Actually, I definitely could, but that's for another day. And not on live radio."

I had no clue what that meant, but I could feel my cheeks heat up slightly. This woman will be the death of me.

"Let's keep it PG Rih, there's a kid in the room." I teased Mike, who shot me a playful glare. 

"Oh yeah, hey Mikey, how you doing?" I wasn't surprised that the singer knew the radio host, considering she's been on the show before.

"I'm good, how 'bout you?" The dark skinned man responded.

"I'm chill. I got Y/n to keep me entertained."

Honestly I don't even know why I bother being shocked by her words anymore. She plays with me like this all the time. When we hang out alone. When we with friends. All the time bro. I can never tell if she's joking, or if she's actually flirting, but just to be safe, I always pick the first one.

"Speaking of which, Y/n, can you come over later? I miss you."

Well if people didn't think we were dating then, they certainly would now.

"R, it's been like, two days." I said, shaking my head slightly.

"Yeah but still."

"Alright fine. But I have to finish this interview first, so quit playin with me."

"Fine, fine. I'll see you later. Bye Mike"

"Bye Ri." He said.

"Wow, no bye for me?" I asked teasingly, making the woman on the other end giggle. 

"Bye Y/n/n."

After she hung up, we only had a few minutes left, so Mike asked me a couple more questions before I was free for the rest of the day. Before I even got to my car, my phone was blowing up with notifications about the interview and Rihanna's call.

I had no doubt she liked to stir the pot, which I thought was fun too, but also confusing. It's like, sometimes I get the vibe she's flirting, and other times I think that there's no way she is.

I don't know.