Chapter one: snowball fight

It was christmas break at the Burrow, and harry was staying with the weasleys.

The Burrow seemed very chaotic, for Molly was up to her knees in cooking, and partly using magic to cook it.

Arthur was in his muggle-shed, making very loud noises.

And the golden trio, ginny, and the twins were having a snowball fight in the massive acres the weasleys owned.

"hey ginny!" george called out from the other side of their battlefield.

As ginny spun around, she got hit square in the nose with a snowball, but soon she realized the snowball started to melt into a pink goo.

"snowball sno-stick!!" chorused the twins. "our latest invention to date!"

everyone started to giggle, including hermione who would've usually disapproved of such a mess.

while everyone was marveling over the twins prank, fred caught harry's eye and sent him a smirk, but not just a joking one.

harry got a little panicked, because he got lightheaded, a blush started to form, and so did water droplets on his hairline.

He had never felt like this before, and he didn't realize what was going on at the time and then-

Harry was snape four of his trance by seeing that everyone had gone inside, except for fred who was still standing out in the cold with Harry.

"Uh hey Harry? They all went inside because Mum said christmas eve dinner was ready." fred mumbled, as if he was embarrassed from something.

"oh sorry i didn't realize- i was just umm.. zoning out" harry replied with a nervous shake in his voice.

"hey harry earlier there was-" fred started, but harry has already started to run inside because he could not hide the fact that Fred had made him a little... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Fred was thinking that he would need to corner him later and ask before he had anyplace to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~
314 words
hey guys! what do you think of my first story? hopefully i get to write smut hehe

ok enough with my pervyness,
love y'all!
-molls