Chapter 40: Eat, Sleep, Work, Repeat

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘴, 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

SUMMARY ON MIA'S VACATION

Mia's arrival in Malaysia was all over social media. There were some photos taken at the airport that went viral the moment it was posted on Twitter.
There were a lot of photos that went viral on social media for the whole month of Mia's vacation. Mia spent most of her time with family and artists' friends.

For the first week, Mia spent her time mostly with her parents. They went to some vacation places and holidays together for a week and they went to church together.

For the second week, Mia met some artists friends, she attended some radio interview and some photo and video shooting for some commercial.

There was one commercial shooting where Mia was asked to drive a car. A sports car and it was recorded for the commercial. She wore like a racing outfit and she looked so cool in it.

Mia also went to her mom's gymnasium and met her students. Took some pictures and also had a long chat with all of them.

Mia met some singers who her father had worked with and talked a lot about the music and entertainment industry.

Mia finished all her photo and video shooting within a week. The photoshoot only takes a little time because Mia had already had a lot of experience. She doesn't need to be taught how to pose again.

The third week, she was out almost every day. Going out to the town. Meeting public. Meeting town people.

She also volunteered to help the villagers who lived very far from the town. The village was far and difficult to reach.

It takes up to two hours to go to the village because of the very bad condition for the road. It's like rocks and mud. Plus, the road towards the village needs to pass through three rivers.

If it's raining, you can't pass the river because of the strong current. You can't go to the village using small cars or expensive cars like Lambo, Hyundai, or any fancy cars.

Mia went to the village together with a troop of 4x4 cars. There were up to 10 four-wheel drive cars going to the village.

Mia paid them all to go with her. It's like a volunteer job. The villagers are really in the village like there are no electricity, no clean water supply, and no phones.

It was a tough journey going to the village and it was a new experience for Mia. As an influencer, Mia did a really amazing job, going to a village to villages to help them.

Because of Mia's influence, ROSEs and some other generous companies gathered a whole lot of donations to help build a new proper road for the villagers.

The donations made Mia overwhelmed. She didn't expect that her fans would be so generous and they shouldn't have done that because Mia was going to donate some of her money to build a new road for the villages too.

Overall, Mia was active on her social media and also in public during her whole vacation. Almost every day, Mia updates her Instagram, Twitter, and Weverse account.

Anyway, let's get to the fourth week of her vacation.

[Fourth Week of Vacation]

"Mia, let's go!" Mom said while knocking my bedroom door.