Chapter 77: Mia in I-Land

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇɴᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[July 24th, 2020]

"Baby, let the games begin,"

"Let the games begin,"

"Are you ready for it?"

"Baby, let the games begin,"

"Let the games begin,"

"Are you ready for it?"

As soon as the song stops and the director announced the recording ended, I squatted on the floor. 

"That's the last one. You guys did great." The director said. 

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed. 

"Mia," I heard Mr. Son called me. 

"Nae, seonsaengnim?" I said as I wanted to stand but he stopped me. 

"Ani. Ani. Just sit down." He said before sitting in front of me. 

"Nae. Nae." I nodded. 

"So, when it comes to the bridge, be more energized. That's the climax part." Mr. Son said. 

"Ah, nae." I nodded. 

"Another one. Try to really stable your voice during dancing. Your voice was shaky." Mr. Son said. 

"Ah...I'm so weak on that." I groaned. 

"It's okay. It was so-so. But you can improve them. You'll be fine." Mr. Son said. I nodded. 

"You did well. Alright. You can continue the practice. I'm going to meet BTS first." Mr. Son said while standing up.

"Ah, nae. Kamsahamnida, seonsaengnim." I thanked him. 

"Nae~," he replied before he walked away. 

I lay down on the vinyl flooring. Another 5 hours until we're heading to Paju where I-Land is located. 

It will take around 45 minutes to reach the place. I'll be giving assignments to the participants for their final test to get into the second part of the survival show. 

Today, I'm going to give the assignment and I would be their temporary mentor for a week. I will be teaching them as a mentor. 

But that will be a surprise mentor visit. For today, I wouldn't meet the I-Landers. I would just have a recording and the recording would be shown to them.